同意某人的观点_________________代替，反而________________ 有点儿；稍微_______________ 尽力去做某事_____________ 提醒某人做某事_____________
excite(形容词)________ __________ west（形容词）__________smile(过去式)________(现在分词)_________ wife(对应词)____________ shine(过去式)__________lead(过去式)______
1. May I have a rest? I have already finished _______the report.
A. write B. writing C. to write D. written
2. Tom is_______ nervous _______she can’t talk in front of the 4 class.
A. such; that B. too; to C. so; that
3.-What about the food on the plate?
-It _____ delicious.
A smelling B smelt C smells D is smelt
4. I asked two people the way to the station, but ______of them could help me.
A. both B. neither C. either D. all
5. –Keep ________,you can do it.
A. try B. trying C. to try D. tried
6. I ________ my homework as soon as I got home last night.
A. do B. did C. will do D. am doing
7.. When water is heated, it will turn _____ water vapour (水蒸气).
A into B on C in D to
8. We couldn’t help _____ when we heard the funny story.
A laugh B laughing C laughs D to laugh
9.You will fall behind others ______ you work hard.
A.if B.unless C.though D.since
10.We can’t pass the exam,____ we study hard..
A.because B.and C.unless D.or
11. I will send you an E-mail as soon as I _____ in Canada.
A. arrive B. arrived C. am arriving D. will arrive
12. My sister has practiced tennis for a long time.She plays tennis ____you .
A. As good as B.so well as C. as well as
13. As soon as you finish ______ ,you will call me .
A. works B. to work C. working D. worked
14. ______Lucy tries her best to study,she won’t pass the exam.
A. If B. When C. Before D. Unless
15. Some parents make their children _____ chores at home.
A to do B do C doing D does
16.There are about five ________ monkeys in the mountain.
A. hundred B .hundreds C. hundred of D. hundreds of
17. The writer’s new book will ______ next month.
A come in B come on C come out D come into
18. Wukong can make 72 changes ______ his shape and size.
A in B on C to D at
19.At the ________of the story, there lived a very beartiful girl and grandmother.
A. begin B. begins C. began D. got
20. You can’t cross the street now. You have to wait ______ the traffic lights turn green.
A when B after C until D while
21.The work is_________ .You can finish it by yourself.
A. easy enough B. enough easy. C. difficult enough. D. enough difficult
22. Once upon a time, an old man tried ______ the mountains.
A not move B not to move C moving D to move
23. Zhang Lan is ill. Let me go to the meeting instead ________.
A of she B of her C off she D off her
24.When I walked past the park, I saw some old people ______ Chinese Taiji.
A do B did C doing D are doing
25.I’ll phone you as soon as I ______.
A get to home B got to home C get home D got home
1.You should come here on foot.(改为否定句)
You _________ __________ here on foot.
2.An old man moved the mountains many years ago.(改为一般疑问句)
________an old man _________ the mountains many years ago?
3.I was watching TV when Mother came in.(用while改写)
_______ I _______ ______ TV, Mother came in.
4. Will you take a bus to work?(改为同义句)
Will you go to work________ _________?
5.She is going to visit her friend next week.(对划线部分提问)
_______ _________ she going to visit her friend?
6.I couldn’t go to bed before ten o’clock.(改为同义句)
I ______ go to sleep ________ ten o’clock. ”
7.The children were singing when he got there.(改为一般疑问句)
________ the children ________ when he got there?
8.Jack studies some objects last night.(用at seven o’clock last night改写)
Jack ________ _______ some objects at seven o’clock last night.
9.He got up too late to go to school early. (同义句)
He got up ________ late ________ he couldn’t get to school early.
10. He will win the match next time.(改为一般疑问句)
_________ he ________ the match next time.
11. Could you please turn off the TV?(改为同义句)
_______ you mind _______ ________ the TV?
12.The boy was reading a book when he met his stepsister.(就划线部分提问)
_________ _________ the boy _______ when he met his stepsister?
1. When I passed the classroom last night ,I heard someone _______(talk) loudly.
2. After graduation from the University ,he got ______(marry) to a girl.
3. We will put off the sports meeting if it _______ (rain) tomorrow.
4. My brother _______(talk) on the phone when I came back home.
5.My sister would like __________(be) a movie star.
6.The old woman made a plan________(go) on vacation
7.He is one of the best _________(sing) in China.
8.How ________ (luck) that boy felt!
9.I’m against _________(stay) here .We must go now.
10.I think I__________(stay) at home tomorrow.
11. He tried ______ (climb) the mountain, but he failed.
12. Yu Gong kept ______ (try) and didn’t _____ (give) up.
13. But what could Yu Gong do instead of ______ (move) the mountains.
14. Do you find a good way _______ (solve) the problem?
15.My mother always tells me not to give up ______ (work) hard.
16.If you keep ______(practice) like that, you will win the race.
17.The new couple were so happy that they couldn’t stop _____ (smile) when they got married..
18.In the story, Hou Yi _____ (shoot) down nine suns
19.Yu Gong said that his family could continue______ (move) the mountains after he died..
20.Nobody wanted _________ (sound) stupid.
21.Two brothers came to the city _______ (make) special clothes for the emperor.
22. They were trying _______ (cheat) the emperor. .
23.The clever boy made a plan ______ (save) himself and his sister.
24. Although it was very hot, they kept ______ (walk) along the way to school.
25. The stepmother didn’t let her own daughter ______ (do) anything.
26. Western children became interested in ______ (read) this story.
27. Unless we do, we ______ (not find) our way out.
28.As soon as the man finished________(talk),Yu Gong said that his family could continue__________(move) the mountain after he died.
29.That’s better and faster than________(move) a mountain.
30.Neither of you_______(be) wrong.
31.English is important.We must try_________(learn) it well.
32.I think you should give up_________(smoke).
33.What could Yong Gong do instead of________(move) the mountains.
34.Emperor found a good way______________(solve) his problem.
35.Neither of ________(they) _______(know) the answer.
36.Many boys aren’t able___________(swim).
37.She is a girl_________(call) Marry.
38.The monkey make 72____________(change) to his shape and size.
39.Did you hear our stepmother___________(plan) to kill us?
40.No body wanted__________(sound) stupid.
41.He is able______________(make) it big and long.
42.Let’s go shopping! That sounds__________(well).
43.The pen is_________(make) of plastic(塑料).
44.A man__________(name) Yu Gong tried to move a mountain.
五、Fill in the blanks with the correct forms of the verbs in brackets
The Monkey King is the main character from the famous Chinese story Journey to the West. He is Wonderful because he___________ (help) weak people. The Monkey King______ (have) a magic stick. He ___________(use) it to fight bad people. He can________(make) the stick big or small. He can sometimes make the stick so small that he can put it in his ear. As soon as he ______(see) bad people, he thinks of ways to fight them. He can_________(turn) himself into different animals and objects. But unless he can hide bis tail, be can not make himself a human. Children all over the world_________（love）the Monkey King！
Once upon a time, there _____(be) an emperor. He _______(love) buying and looking at clothes. One day, two brothers________(come) to the city. They_________(tell) the emperor that they could make beautiful clothes for him, but he must__________(give) them silk and gold. The brothers_______（be）bad people. They________（keep）all the silk and gold for themselves. They told the emperor the clothes they made ________(be) special because only clever people could________（see）them. When the emperor (put) on the clothes, all he could see was his underwear. But he didn"t want people to _________(think) he was stupid, so he ________(say) the clothes were beautiful. Then he_________ (walk) around the city in his new clothes until one boy ____________(shout), “The emperor isn"t wearing any clothes！”
Gretel heard that their________________planned to _______her and her brother. But Hansel had a plan to____________himself and his sister. He went to get some white ____________before he went to bed that night. The next day the wife sent the children to the_______________.Hansel_________the stones as they walked. Later that night, they could see the stones because of the shining__________.The stones showed them the way home. Hansel wanted to get more stones, but his stepmother did not let him go out. The next morning, the wife sent the children to the forest again. Hansel had no stones, so he dropped___________of_________. But the_________ate them, so Hansel and Gretel were ___________in the forest. They walked until they saw a_____________made of food. Hansel wanted to_____________the house, but then they heard the voice of an old _____________coming from the house.