1. If you give me time, I ________ (find) the solution.
2. If you want to pass, you _________ (have to) study hard.
3. What _________ (happen) if they don’t agree with each other?
4. Beckham is a famous football ________(play).
5. My father made a living by _______(sell)small toys when he was young.
6. Did the children enjoy_______(they)in the party last Sunday?
7. The college graduate enjoyed _______(teach)in the poor mountain area
8. He______(have)a great time if he ______(come)to the party tomorrow.
9. I think tomorrow is a good time______(have)the party, Everyone______(have)
fun at that time.
10. Half the class _______(stay)at home on the weekend now.
11. I will also be able _______ (work)outside sometimes.
12. What about _______(listen)to the radio?
13. The______(three)shirt is the nicest of all.
14. This bag is much_______(big)than that one.
15. Most students spent more than one hour_______(write)the composition.
16. All of us were surprised____(see)how Americans abused the Iraqi prisoners.
17. I don"t know if he __(come)tomorrow, but if he __(come)tomorrow, I"ll let you.
18.________ (join)the Lions, and you_______(become)a great soccer player.
19. In the past, Peter ______(spend )a lot of time every day_______(play)football.
20. If he_____(stay)at home, he"ll be sorry.
21. I am learning how_______(swim).
22. Many of my friends are_____(lawyer).
23. ______(watch)TV too much is bad for your eyes.
24. Could you tell us the ______(different)between these two styles of music?
25.Did you decide ___________________(visit) your grandparents?
26.There are many ____________________ (different) between them.
27.I can’t stand _________________ (hear) the bad news.
28.Lucy and Lily are the ____________________ (win) of the talent show.
29.This shirt isn’t as ___________________ (good) as that one.
30.He is the ________________________ (bad) student in his class.
31.The news _____________________ (be) so terrible that we all can’t stand.
32.I really enjoyed ____________________ (walk) around town.
33.It is good to relax by ___________________ (use) internet.
34.Did you have fun __________________ (play) at the party?
35. I am going to ___________ (be) a doctor when I grow up.
36. Jack plays the violin very well. He must be a (violin) when he grows up.
37.He goes back home (week).
38.What’s the (mean) of what he said?
39. The (begin) of the meeting is a video about animals.
40.I can’t stand (listen) to the noisy music.
42.There (be) some exciting news in today’s newspaper.
43.Would you mind (open) the window?
44.Did you watch (sport) show on TV yesterday?
45.Where do you plan (go) this Sunday?
46.Do you want (watch) the news?
47.Sally thinks soap operas are (educational) than sitcoms.
48.I hope (watch) the action movie one day.
49.Yao Ming is a (success) player in NBA.
50.I think Xi Yangyang is as (famous) as Mikey Mouse.
51. Mike goes to see his grandparents _________(one) a week.
52. He spends more than an hour __________(exercise) every day.
53. He didn’t go to school. He could ____ ____(hard) read or write.
54. It’s a good habit to brush your (tooth) every day.
55.To keep healthy，I decide _______ (exercise) half an hour every day.
56.Look! Your pet dog is (die).
57.Exercise is (health) for the mind and the body.
5 8. Your sweater is beautiful. I want _________(buy) one，too.
59. How about (go) shopping on Sundays?
60. He usually study English by (read) it in the morning.
61. Mike goes to see his grandparents _________ (one) a week.
62. He spends more than an hour __________ (exercise) every day.
63. He didn’t go to school. He could ________ (hard) read or write.
64. It’s a good habit to brush your (tooth) every day.
65. To keep healthy，I decide _______ (exercise) half an hour every day.
66. Look! Your pet dog is (die).
67. Exercise is (health) for the mind and the body.
6 8. Your sweater is beautiful. I want _________(buy) one，too.
69. How about (go) shopping on Sundays?
70. He usually study English by (read) it in the morning.
71.We decided (go) to the beach near our hotel.
72.I really enjoy (walk) around the town.
73.We wanted (walk) up to the top.
74.My family (go) to the beach every summer.
75.Did you have a great time (talk) in groups?
76. Lucy usually_ ______to school early. But today she ________to school late. (go)
77. ---Where did you______ (study) last night?
---No, I__________(help)my mother_______(clean) the room.
78.Do you feel like (drink) some orange?
79.Our teacher often keeps us (read) English in the morning.
80. It’s very interesting _____ ( feed) the pets.