1. 冲洗胶片 2. 有某方面的天赋
3. 覆盖 . 4. 令某人遗憾的
5. 报道新闻 6. 某事需要做
7. 很乐意 8. 使某人知晓某事
9. 为考试作准备 10. send one’s respects to sb.
11. on average 12. achieve a goal/ aims
13. be experienced in / at 14. be available for
1.__________________________________(到英国的高中上学)for one year was a very enjoyable and experienced for me.
2. 我认为保护环境的最佳方法是多种树。(the best way to do)
I think _________________________________________________________________.
3. 周末去公园野餐听起来像是个不错的主意。(sound like)
_______________ in the park at the weekend __________________________________.
4. 暑假他大部分时间都用来上网了。(spend ... doing)
He________ most of his summer holiday______________________________.
5. I found the homework was not as heavy as___________________(我过去的作业量) in my old.
6. 经历了这不同方式的生活我很幸运。(be lucky to do)
I _________________________________________ this different way of life.
1) _________ ___________ his studies, he began traveling in China.
2) _________ ___________ __________ _________ __________ his studies, he began traveling in China.
3) __________ ___________ __________ his studies, he began traveling in China.
4) Hardly ______ ________ _________ his studies _______he began traveling in China.
5) _________ _________ __________ _________ ___________ his studies than he began traveling in China.
We ___________________________ that our library will be closed for three days.
9. 我们的俱乐部远远不只是音乐。(more than)
Our club __________________________ just music.
10. 每天早上老师公布答案。(read out)
Every morning the teacher ___________________________.
1. The most important thing _____ we should consider is the first idea ______ he has mentioned in the speech.
A. which; thatB. that; whichC. which; whichD. that; that
2. The exciting day all the American basketball fans looked forward to _______ at last.
A. coming B. cameC. comeD. be coming
3. Jane: Whom would you like to talk with at the end of the lecture?
Mary: The lady _________ Miss White.
A. called herselfB. we callC. being called herselfD. is called
4. This is the very plan for the summer holiday _______ will be suggested by his cousin.
A. whichB. that C. /D. it
5. Do you still remember the name of the factory _______ we visited last month?
A. whereB. what C. whichD. when
6. She is the only one among the women writers ________ comic books for children.
A. whom writesB. whom writeC. who writesD. who write
7. The mobile phone ________ is made in Korea.
A. which I bought it last Saturday B. I bought it last Saturday
C. I bought last Saturday D. what I bought last Saturday
8. I’ll never forget the days ________ I stayed in your beautiful country.
A. whenB. in whichC. thatD. FOR WHICH
9. September 18, 1931 is the day ________ we’ll never forget.
A. thatB. whenC. on whichD. on that
10. Is this the shop _______ sells children’s clothing?
A. whichB. whereC. in whichD. what
11. The continent _______ I visited last year was not the one ______ I once worked.
A. which; where B. which; whichC. where; whichD. where; where
12. The reason _______ I’m writing to you is to tell you about a party on Saturday.
A. becauseB. whyC. forD. as
13. That is the reason _______ he gave us for carrying out the plan.
A. becauseB. whyC. when D. which
14. She had two daughters, _______ became doctors.
A. all of themB. all of whomC. both of themD. both of whom
15. The two things _______ they felt very proud were Jim’s gold watch and Della’s hair.
A. about whichB. of whichC. in whichD. for which
16. The magazine _______ Betty paid one dollar was very good.
A. that B. whichC. for whichD. to which
17. The old man _______ yesterday is a scientist.
A. I spokeB. I spoke toC. whom I spokeD. that I spoke to him
18. The house _______ roof was damaged has now been repaired.
A. who’sB. whoseC. thatD. of which
19. At noon they got to a hill, _______ stood a temple.
A. on the top of that B. on which the top
C. on the top at which D. on the top of which
20. Please put the magazines ________.
A. in which they wereB. where they were
C. here you wereD. here it was
Going to a British high school for one year was a very e_____ and exciting experience for me, on the first day, all students went to a______ assembly, the headmaster told us that the best way to earn r______ from the school was to work hard and a_______ high grades. I found the homework was not as heavy as what I used to get in my old school. But it was a bit c _____for me at first because all the homework was in English, I felt lucky as all my teachers were very helpful and I enjoyed all my subjects. My English i_______ a lot as I used English everyday and spent an hour every day reading English books in the library. Students at that school have to study Maths, English, and science, but can d¬¬¬¬______ some subjects, I was very lucky to experience the different way of life and I really hope that someday I can go back and study in Manchester again.
2、Passage B (Project)
We have a radio club in our school, It is r______ by the students for the school, It was started two years ago as CD players were not allowed in school, so I asked the headmaster if music could be played during break time. He a________ the idea. Our club is much m_______ than just music, Every morning we tell students about the weather and recent news plus some special messages that the teachers want us to broadcast. During exam time we have a s_______ programme that tells students the things they should or shouldn’t do for preparation. When parents come to visit the school and talk to the teachers in the evening, we always play songs s______ by students and we also give special message to i_______ the parents of events such as outings and school plays. I’m graduating soon. I shall miss the radio club, but I know that it will c________ without me.
1. 冲洗胶片 develop films 2. 有某方面的天赋 have a gift for
3. 覆盖 cover sth. with sth. 4. 令某人遗憾的 to one’s regret
5. 报道新闻 cover the news 6. 某事需要做 sth requires doing
7. 很乐意 with pleasure 8. 使某人知晓某事 keep sb. informed of 9. 为考试作准备 prepare for the exam 10. send one’s respects to sb. 代某人向sb.问好
11. on average 平均地 12. achieve a goal/ aims 达成目标
13. be experienced in / at 在某方面有经验
1. Going to a British high school
2. the best way to protect the environment is to plant more trees
3. Going picnicking, sounds like a good idea
4. spent, (in/on) surfing the Internet
5. what I used to get
6. was very lucky to experience
7. Upon/On finishing / Having finished, As soon as he finished, Immediately he finished, had he finished, No sooner had he finished
8. regret to inform you
9. is much more than
10. reads the answers out
1-5 DBBBC 6-10 CCAAA 11-15ABDDB 16-20 CBBDB
1.enjoyable attend respect achieve challenging improved drop
2.run approved more special sung inform continue