1. What will the two speakers do first?
A. Search for the new tie.
B. Fix the shelf.
C. Paint the shelf.
2. What does the man want to do?
A. To write a check.
B. To cook breakfast.
C. To read the newspaper.
3. What’s the probable relationship between the two speakers?
A. Husband and wife.
B. Employer and employee.
C. Mother and son.
4. What did the man do last night?
A. He watched a game.
B. He lost a game.
C. He missed a game.
5. How does the man work now?
A. He works three times as much as he did before.
B. He has two free days for every three days he works.
C. He works three nights every two weeks.
6. What birthday present do they decide to buy finally?
A. A book. B. A basketball. C. A football.
7. How much money do the two speakers have altogether?
A. 6 dollars. B. 14 dollars. C. 8 dollars.
8. Which bus should the girl take to the sports centre?
A. No.15. B. No. 18. C. No. 25.
9. What does the boy tell the girl to take?
A. A towel. B. Soap. C. A swimming cap.
10. What can the girl buy at the sports centre?
A. Fruit. B. Drinks. C. Sandwiches.
11. What job is Mrs. Sharp going to do?
A. A nurse. B. A babysitter. C. A teacher.
12. How many hours does Mrs. Sharp work everyday?
A. 8. B. 5. C. 4.
13. What do you know from the conversation?
A. Mrs. Sharp will have to work full time.
B. Mrs. Sharp will work from noon to evening.
C. Mrs. Sharp will have no other benefits except wages.
14. What activity did the boy take part in last year?
A. The football club.
B. The school choir.
C. The basketball club.
15. What does the girl want to do?
A. Play a sport.
B. Have more practice.
C. Have more time to relax.
16. Why does the boy think that dance group is not suitable for him?
A. He does not like music.
B. He thinks it is for girls only.
C. He thinks he is not a good dancer.
17. What is the boy’s final decision?
A. To join the school choir.
B. To join the dance club.
C. To join the cooking club.
18. What is the speaker talking about?
A. Her unique experience. B. Her future. C. Her favorite job.
19. What does the speaker want most?
A. Independence. B. Good luck. C. A good relationship.
20. What will the speaker most probably do in the future?
A. Remain single.
B. Live an empty life.
C. Earn a lot of money.