Unit2 Heroes Communication Workshop同步测试
1. – Shall we go to the art exhibition right away?
A. It’s your opinion B. I don’t mind
C. It’s al up to you D. That’s our decision
2. – Shall I give you a ride as you five so far away?
-- Thank you. ______.
A. It couldn’t be better B. Of course you can
C. If you like D. It’s up to you
3. – Susan, will you please go and empty that drawer?
A. What for B. What is it C. How is it D. How come
4. – What do you want to do next? We have half an hour until the basketball game.
-- ______. Whatever you want to do is fine with me.
A. It just depends B. It’s up to you C. All right D. Glad to hear that
5. – Go for a picnic this weekend, OK?
-- ______. I love getting close to nature.
A. I couldn’t agree more B. I’m afraid not
C. I believe not D. I don’t think so
6. – No, I’m afraid he isn’t in. This is his secretary speaking. Can I help you?
A. Oh, you will B. Oh, that’s a pity
C. I should think so D. Well, I look forward to hearing from you
7. – Do you mind if I open the window?
-- _____ I feel a bit cold.
A. Of course not B. I’d rather you didn’t C. Go ahead D. Why not?
8. – Could I ask you a rather personal question?
A. Yes, don’t worry B. Of course, go ahead
C. Yes, help yourself D. Of course, why not
9. – I think you should phone Jenny and say sorry to her.
-- ______. It was her fault.
A. No way B. Not possible C. No change D. Not at all
10. – I’m afraid I can’t finish he book within this week.
A. Please go ahead B. That’s all right C. Not at all D. Take your time
11. – What about having a drink?
A. Good idea B. Help yourself C. Go ahead, please D. Me, too
12. – Shall I help you with that suitcase?
A. It’s all right, thanks B. Yes, go ahead please
C. I don’t want to trouble you too much D. No, please don’t do it
13. – I don’t have any change with me. Will you pay the fare for me?
A. That’s fine B. Nothing serious C. Never mind D. No problem
14. – I believe we’ve met somewhere before.
-- No, _____.
A. it isn’t the same B. it can’t be true C. I don’t think so D. I’d rather not
15. – I’d like to invite you to dinner this Saturday, Mr. Smith.
A. Oh, no. Let’s not B. I’m sorry, but I have other plans
C. I’d rather stay at home D. Oh, no. That’ll be too much trouble
1-5 CAABA 6-10 CBBAD 11-15 AADCC