Listen to the following sentences and choose the best response to each one. Each sentence will be read only once.(请听句子，然后选出一个能够恰当应答你所听到的句子的选项。每个句子只读一遍。)
1. A. Yes, my friend David lives in America. B. Our favourite country is China.
C. My grandparents live with us. D. I like to travel abroad.
2. A. No, I’d like you to go there. B. Sorry, I’m late.
C. Yes, I’d like to try on the jacket. D.I’ll see you tomorrow.
3. A.There is good news for you. B. She’s a lovely girl.
C. Go ahead. Here we are. D. I’m in the office.
4. A.Maybe next time. B. I’m in the office.
C.He loves football. D. Thanks for your help.
5. A.I’m a stranger here. B.I’m not sure really
C. I eat at home. D. I have a new friend.
A)Listen to the following five mini-dialogues. Each dialogue is followed by a question. Choose the best answer or picture for each question. Each dialogue and question will be read twice.(请听下面五组小对话，每组对话后有一个问题，根据你所听到的对话内容，选择能回答所提问题的最佳选项。每组对话和问题均读两遍。)(答案涂在答题纸上。)
6. A.6:30pm B.4:45pm C.6:15pm D.4:50pm
7. A. She went up the tower B. She walked to the hill.
C. She did nothing. D. She rode on the road.
8. A. On foot B. By bicycle C. By car. D. By train.
9. A. Beer B. Coke C.Tea. D. Hot water.
10. A. Neat the post office. B. In the park
B. In Black Prince Road D. Near a two-storey building
B) Listen to the following dialogue and choose the best answer to each question. The dialogue will be read twice.(请听下面一段对话，选择能回答下列问题的最佳选项。对话读两遍)(答案涂在答题纸上)
11.Where did John Clark find the advertisement?
A. On the Internet B.Over the radio. C. In the newspaper. D. In a magazine.
12.Why did Garden Hotel advertise?
A. They needed people washing up in the kitchen.
B. They wanted someone to clean the rooms.
C. There was a hotel on sale.
D. They needed to pay for the travelers.
13.When will John Clark meet the manager?
A. At 3:00 pm. B. At 4:00 pm. C. At 4:15 pm. D. At 4:45 pm.
14. Where is the hotel?
A. At the back of the museum. B. In South Road.
C. Near the Mrs sley’s. D. Opposite the snack bar.
15. What do you learn about John Clark?
A. He is a good student. B. He likes to help others.
C. He works very hard. D. He wants a part-time job.
C)Listen to the following dialogues and match the information in the two columns. The dialogue will be read twice.(请听下面一段对话，将两栏中的信息进行匹配。对话读两遍)(答案堵在答题纸上)
16. Nick’s mother A. Some sweets
17. Nick’s sister B. a radio
18. Nick’s younger brother C. lots of colour films
19. Nick’s dad D. a sports bag.
20. Nick’s aunt E. a painted plate.
21. ——Would you like some more?
A.Thanks, I am full. B. I am sorry. C. Excuse me. D. Never mind.
22. Only by doing like that learn everything very well.
A. we can B. can we C.would me D.should we
23. I him to follow my advice, but he refused.
A. persudaded B. tried to persudade C.persuade D.advice
24. she didn’t know the best way of getting to places, she insisted that she the trip properly.
A. Although , organize B. Although , organized
C. Once , organize D. That , organize
25. number of people I know reached 50 and number of them are going for a trip.
A. A , the B. The , a C. A , a D. The , The
26. This is the boy mother died in the earthquake.
A. who B. whom C. whose D. which
27. Please lend me the pen I can write my diary.
A. which B. with that C. with which D. which with
28. I still remember the day I joined the Party.
A. which B. on which C. when D. B and C
29. The fire left the house .
A. ruin B. in ruin C. in ruins D. ruins
30. The reason he was late is that his mother was ill.
A. that B. which C. why D. B and C
31 middle school, my sister WangWei and I 32 about 33 a great bike trip. Two years ago, she bought an expensive mountain bike and persuaded me 34 one. After 35 from college, we 36 got the chance to take a bike trip.
31.A. Every since B. Eeve since C. Ever since D. ever since
32.A. dreamed B. has dreamed C. have dreamed D. dream
33.A. take B. to take C. takeing D. taking
34.A. buy B. to buy C. buying D. bought
35.A. graduate B. graduateing C. graduated D. graduating
36.A. family B. fimaly C. finaly D. finally
37 she has 38 , nothing can change it. In the end, I had to 39 .
I 40 my sister 41 she has one serious 42 . She can be really stubborn.
37.A. Once B. That C. once D. Although
38.A. make up one’s mind B. made up one’s mind
C. made up she mind D. made up her mind
39.A. give up B. give in C. give away D. give out
40.A. fond of B. am fond C. am found of D. am fond of
41.A. and B. so C. but D. because
42.A. disadvantage B. shortcome C. shortcoming D. short
For three days the water in the village wells 43 and fell. In the farmyards, the chickens and even the pigs were 44 nervous to eat. In the city, the water pipes in some buildings cracked and 45 .
43.A. rise B. rises C. rose D. raised
44.A. so B. too C. such D. very
45.A. bursts B. burst C. bursted D. bursting
In England, people often talk about the weather because they can experience(经历) four seasons in one day. In the morning the weather is warm just like the spring. An hour later black clouds come and then it rains hard. The weather gets a little cold. In the late afternoon the sky will be sunny, the sun will begin to shine, and it will be summer at this time of a day.
In England, people can also have summer in winter, or have winter in summer. So in winter they can swim sometimes, and in summer sometimes they should take warm clothes.
When you go to England, you will see that some English people usually take an umbrella (伞) or a raincoat with them in the sunny morning, but you should not laugh at them.
46.Why do people in England often talk about the weather?
A. Because they may have four seasons in one day.
B. Because they often have very good weather.
C. Because the weather is warm just like in spring.
D. Because the sky is sunny all day.
47. From the story we know that when come, there is a heavy rain.
A. sunshine an snow B. black clouds
C. summer and winter D. spring and autumn
48. ”People can also have summer in winter.” Means “it is sometimes too in winter.”
A. warm B. cool C. cold D. rainy
49. In the sunny morning some English people usually take a raincoat or an umbrella with them because .
A. their friends ask them to do so B. it often rains in England
C. they are going to sell them D. they are their favourite things.
50. The best title (标题) for this passage is .
A. Bad Seasons B. Summer or winter
C. The Weather in England D. Strange English People
Mr Brown was going away for a week. Before he left, he said to his son, “if anyone asks for me, you can tell him that your father has been out for doing something, and will be back in a week, then be sure to ask him to sit down for a cup of tea.”
“OK, Dad,” said his son. But he was afraid his son couldn’t remember this, he wrote these words down on a piece of paper and gave it to him. His son put it into his small pocket, took it out and looked at it every now and then.
Four days passed, but no one came to see his father. The boy thought that there was no man to come and that the piece of paper was of no more use for him, so he burnt it that evening.
The next afternoon, someone knocked at the door. The boy opened it. A man was standing at the door and said, ” Where is your father?” The boy put his hand into his pocket at once and looked for the piece of paper. He could not find it. He suddenly remembered he had burnt it, so he shouted, ” No more.”
The man was very surprised. He asked, ”No more? I met your father last week. When did it happen?”
“Burnt yesterday evening. ”
51. Mr Brown told his son that .
A. he would be away from home for four days.
B. he would be back in seven days.
C. he would be back in a month. D. he liked a cup of tea.
52. Mr Brown wrote the words down on .
A. the wall B. the door
C. a piece of paper D. his son’s pocket
53. A man came to visit the boy’s father on .
A. the second day B. the third day C. the fourth day D. the fifth day
54. The man was very surprised because .
A. he thought the child’s father was dead.
B. the child didn’t ask him to sit down.
C. the child gave him a cup of tea. D. he couldn’t find that piece of paper.
55. What was burnt? .
A. The piece of paper B. Mr Smith C. The visitor D. The boy
1.He offered 56 (指导) to poor black people on their 57 (法律的) problems.
2. 58 (事实上), I do not like 59 (暴力).
3. I know it would help us achieve our dream of making black and white people 60 (平等的).
4. It seemed as if the world was 61 (结束、终结).
5. One third of the 62 (民族) felt it.
6. Some of the people were 63 (震惊的) to see that the girl was 64 (被困在) under the buildings.
7. People began to wonder how long the 65 (灾难) would last.