Jiuzhaigou is a very beautiful place. It is in the Aba Tibetan and Qiang Autonomous Region in Sichuan Province. Jiuzhaigou is a valley. It is more than 40 kilometers long. The green and golden trees, the lofty and multi-shaped mountains and the clear and colorful waters form the unique beauty of Jiuzhaogou. The water of Jiuzhaigou is the soul of the beauty. There are more than 100 lakes of different shapes in the valley. These lakes have wonderful colors. They are called “haizi”, which means son of the sea. It is these beautiful lakes that make Jiuzhaigou a fantastic place. Between the forests and the lakes, there are nine Tibetan villages. The name Jiuzhaigou means Nine Village Valley.
Jiuzhaigou was discovered because of a panda rescue program. The pandas were once endangered because the bamboo there was blooming. When people came to rescue the pandas, they were surprised by the beauty of Jiuzhaigou. After that, Jiuzhaigou became a protected scenic area.
In China, there is a saying which goes like this: No mountain is worth seeing after you have seen Mount Huang and no other body of water will attract you after you have visited Jiuzhaigou. The beauty of Jiuzhaigou cannot be described with mere words. The best way to enjoy this fairyland is to go there. See you in Jiuzhaigou.
76. What is the best title for the passage? (Please answer within 10 words.)
77. Which sentence in the passage can be replaced by the following?
These beautiful lakes make Jiuzhaigou a fantastic place.
78. Translate the underlined sentence in the passage into Chinese.
79. How was the Jiuzhaigou Valley discovered?
80. What does the name Jiuzhaigou mean?
76. The JiuzhaigouValley
77. It is these beautiful lakes that make Jiuzhaigou a fantastic place.
79. Jiuzhaigou was discovered because of a panda rescue program.
80. The name Jiuzhaigou means Nine Village Valley.