Unit 7 How much are these socks基础知识巩固
A B C D E F G
1. ______ 2. ________ 3. ______ 4. ______
5. ________ 6. _______ 7. ______
8. The bags on _____(销售)are fifteen yuan each.
9. My sister likes to go to that _______(服装)store to buy clothes.
10. The boy in _______(白色的), not the one in black, is his cousin.
11. You can buy the shirt for eight ______ (美元) or twenty RMB yuan.
12. They ______ (卖) the soccer balls for only ￥40.
13. Green, yellow, black and red are all c______.
14. A_____ the boys like sports.
15. Come and see for y_______ at Xingfu Clothes Store.
16. –What’s the p_________ of this bird? –It’s 100 yuan.
17. The white pants are too s _______ for Jim, but the black pants are too long for him.
18. – ________ it the TV? –It’s 2000 yuan.
A. How many B. How much C. How about D. How big
19. I want to buy a shirt _______ my father. A. to B. on C. for D. in
20. –Can I help you? –_________.
A. Thank you B. Yes, please, I want a pen. C. You’re welcome. D.I’m sorry.
21. Let’s go and have _______ his new CD.
A. look at B. a look at C. a look D. the look at
22. Jim’s _______ is red. A. shoes B. bag C. socks D. pants.
23. –How much are the pants? –________ twenty dollars.
A. It has B. It is C. They have D. They are
24. –Are these your shoes? –Yes, ___________.
A. they’re B. they are C. these are D. there’re
25. –The T-shirt is only ten dollars. ----–I’ll ______it.A. buy B. take C. sale D. sell
26. I like red but my brother ____________.
A. likes red, too B. doesn’t C. does D. doesn’t like
27. I like sports. My friend Allan ______likes sports.A. too B. but C. and D. also
28. –What color is it? –____________
A. It’s a green car B. It’s a green C. It’s green D. It’s green car
29. We have ________ students.
A. fourty –four B. four – fourty C. forty – four D. four –forty
30. How much _________ do you want?
A. tomatoes B. bananas C. hamburgers D. chicken
31. The car is too ____, I can’t buy it.A. cheap B. dear C. nice D. good
32. They have T-shirts _________ green and black for only $13_______ the shop.
A. at; at B. in; in C. with; with D. at; in
A: Good morning! B: Good morning! ________________?
A: Yes, please. . __________________. B: Come this way. Here are the sweaters. .
A: This white one is nice.______________________? B: 49 dollars.
A: OK. _________________.Here is the money. B: Thank you . A:
43. How much are the tomatoes? A. It’s $17
44. What is five and eight? B. Yes, please.
45. How much is the bag? C. They are only 2 dollars.
46. Do you want seven or seventeen pencils? D. Seventeen.
47. Can I help you? E. Thirteen.
43. _________ 44. ________ 45. _________ 46. __________ 47. ___________
I work in a small shop. It’s near an English 48 . Every day students come to 49 things.
In the 50 . I get up (起床) at six. And then I have breakfast.
I get go (到达) the 51 at about six fifty. The shop opens at seven. We sell things 52 food and drink. We have school things. 53 , so there 54 often many people in our shop 55 morning to evening.
I have 56 in the shop. At seven in the evening the shop is closed. We go home 57 supper.
( )48. A. farm B. factory C. school D. river
( )49. A. buy B. sell C. take D. want
( )50. A. evening B. afternoon C. noon D. morning
( )51. A. classroom. B. school C. shop D. club
( )52. A. with B. like C. for D. about
( )53. A. too B. also C. and D. but
( )54. A. are B. have C. see D. come
( )55. A. in B. on C. at D. from
( )56. A. supper B. breakfast C. tea D. lunch
( )57. A. to B. at C. with D. for
It is Sunday afternoon. Mary goes to do the shopping with her mother. Her mother wants to buy some food for supper. Mary wants to buy a new skirt and some school things. They come to a shop.
“What does your shop sell?” Mary asks, “A lot of things.” The girl in the shop says. “You can buy food, drinks, chothes in our shop and school things, too.”
Mary and her mother go in. there are many people in the shop. Mary finds a nice white skirt. “How much is the skirt?” Mary asks the girl in the shop.
“It’s eighty yuan.” “That’s too dear. Can I find a cheap one?”
“What about the green one? It looks nice. And it’s only thirty yuan.”
“Ok, thanks a lot.” “You are welcome.”
After that, Mary buys some school things, too. Here mother buys a lot of food, like bread, cakes, meat and fish. They get home very late.
( ) 58. Mary goes to do the shopping with her mother on ________.
A. Saturday afternoon B. Saturday morning C. Sunday morning D.Sunday afternoon
( )59. Mary wants to buy a new skirt and _________.
A. some food B. some drinks C. come clothes D. some school things
( ) 60. The white skirt is _____.A. ￥30 B. ￥110 C. ￥80 D. ￥100
( ) 61. Mary buys a _________ skirt. A. white B. green C. red D. dear
( ) 62. The green skirt is ___________.
A. nice but dear B. nice and cheap C. not nice but cheap D. not nice or cheap
Mr. King goes to a dinner party. He is wearing old clothes. He comes into the room. But people in the room don’t look at him. They don’t ask him to sit at the table.
Mr. King goes home and puts on his good clothes. He goes back to the party. Everyone in the room stands up and smiles at him. They give him very good food to eat.
Mr. King takes off his clothes, and puts them in the food and says, “Eat, clothes!”
The other people ask, “ What are you doing?”
He answers, “I’m asking my coat to eat food. I am wearing my old clothes. You don’t look at me. You don’t ask me to sit down. Now I’m in these clothes. And you give me very good food. Now I see, you give the food to my clothes, not to me!”
( )63. Mr. King goes to the dinner party, but people in the room don’t look at him. Because __.
A. he doesn’t come by car B. he is young C. he is wearing his old clothes D. he is old
( )64. Mr. King goes home to _______ his ________ clothes.
A. put on; good B. puts on; fine C. take off; good D. wear; good
( )65. Mr. King goes back to the party. People in the room stand up and smile at him because_____ .A. he is wearing his old clothes B. he comes by a very good car
C. he is wearing his good clothes D. he is putting on his good clothes
( )66. Mr. King takes off his good clothes, and ________ them _________ the good food.
A. ask; to eat B. asks; to eat C. lets; to eat D. ask; eat
( )67. Mr. King says the good food is _______.
A. for he B. for his good clothes C. for me D. for him
1.These tomatoes are nine dollars.(划线提问)________ _______ ________these tomatoes?
2.The girl is my sister.She is in red.(合并一句) The girl ______ _____ ___ is my sister.
3.They have a new bike each.( 同义句 ) ______ of them ______ a new bike.
4.Can I help you? ( 同义句 ) _______ can I _______ _____ you?
5These pants are short. ( 同义句 ) These are _______ ________ .
6. How much is the pencil ? ( 同义句 ) ________ the ________ of the pencil?
1. The blue sweater is ______ _______.(11元)
2. We have socks _______ a ______ _______ ________ .(合理的价格的)
3. They have ______ _______ ______ .(红色的T恤衫)
4. Anybody can _______ our _______ . (支付我们的价格)
5. You can buy bags ______ _______ ________ .(价格12美元)
6. The yellow skirt is ________ ________ for 25 pounds . (出售)
7.Come and ______ ______ _______ .(亲自看看)
8How much are _______ ______ ______ ?(那些白色的鞋子)
Welcome to Fenghua Clothing Sale. These T-shirts are just $ 5 each ...
参 考 答 案
1-7、D C E B F G A
8-12、sale clothes white dollars sell
13-17、colors All yourself price short
18-22、D C B B B 23-27、D B B B D 28-32、C C D B B
33-37、help please want sweaters much
38-42、Chinese too much how/what take
43-47、C E A B D
48-52、C A D C B 53-57、A A D D D
58-62、D D C B B 63-67、C A C B B
68-71、red black blue white
Welcome to Fenghua Clothing Sale. These T-shirts are just$5 each. Do you like any sweaters? We have sweaters in all colors at$15 each. Do you need bags for sports or school? We have great bags for just $4. And hats in all colors for just$2 each. We have socks for$6. And that’s not all. Please come to Fenghua and see for yourself!