初二上英语Unit 7 Will people have robots?单元训练(人教新目标有答案)
(Ⅰ)录音中有五组对话, 听一遍后, 选择最佳答案。(5分)
1. When will Mr White move to Paris?
A. Next week. B. Next month.
C. Next year.
2. Where will John take a holiday?
A. In Hong Kong. B. In Singapore.
C. In Sydney.
3. What does Peter think he will be in ten years?
A. An astronaut. B. An engineer.
C. A pilot.
4. What does the man think of the prices of things in 100 years?
A. Everything will be cheaper.
B. Everything will be more expensive.
C. Everything will be free.
5. What are they talking about?
A. The pollution. B. The traffic.
C. The jobs.
1. W: When will you move to Paris, Mr White?
M: Oh, I’m going to move there next month.
2. W: Hi, John. Where are you going for your holiday?
M: Well, I will take a holiday in Singapore.
3. W: Peter, what do you think you will be in 10 years?
M: Well, I think I will be a pilot.
4. W: Will people use paper money in 100 years?
M: I don’t think so. Everything will be free by then.
5. W: I think there will be less pollution in the future.
M: I hope so.
答案: 1~5. BBCCA
(Ⅱ)录音中有一篇短文, 听两遍后, 选择最佳答案。(5分)
6. People will probably spend their holiday .
A. under the sea B. at home
C. on the moon
7. Some people will live .
A. under the sea B. on the moon
C. at home
8. Women will have more free time because they won’t .
A. go to work B. do housework
C. look after babies
9. We will be able to do shopping when we .
A. are at home B. leave home
C. are in shops
10. Children can study at home .
A. with robot B. on TV
C. on the radio
We all dream about life in the future. What do you think it will be like?
Maybe in the future people will fly into space and spend their holiday on the moon, and some people will live under the sea. There will be robots in our home. Women won’t do housework, and they will have more free time to do other things. Robots will help them to do everything at home. We will be able to do shopping without leaving our home.
I’m sure that there will be more e-schools, so children can study at home through the Internet or on TV. They won’t go to school every day.
答案: 6~10. CABAB
1. (2013•河北中考)We have no more vegetables in the fridge. I and buy some.
A. go B. went
C. will go D. was going
2. students went to clean the streets last Sunday.
A. Two hundreds B. Two hundreds of
C. Hundreds of D. Hundred of
【解析】选C。考查数词的用法。hundred前有具体数字修饰时, 其后不加s; 表示不确定的数的概念时用其复数形式, 并与of连用, 构成短语hundreds of, 意为“许多; 大量; 数以百计的”。
3. Look! There are two planes in the sky.
A. fly B. flying
C. to fly D. are flying
【解析】选B。考查固定句式。There be+ sb. /sth. +doing sth. 意为“有……在做……”。句意: 看!天空中有两架飞机在飞翔。
4. Don’t play soccer in the street. It’s .
A. easy B. boring C. difficult D. dangerous
5. There more robots in the future.
A. was B. is
C. is going to have D. will be
【解析】选D。考查固定句式。由“in the future”可知用一般将来时。There be结构的将来时句式为: There will be +主语+. . . 或There be going to+ be+主语+. . . 。
6. (2013•呼和浩特中考)—Do you know if he to play football with us?
—I think he will come if he free tomorrow.
A. comes; is B. comes; will be
C. will come; is D. will come; will be
【解析】选C。考查时态。第一个从句是if引导的宾语从句, 根据句意: 你知道他是否将要和我们一起去踢足球吗? 可知从句中用一般将来时; 第二个从句是if引导的条件状语从句, 此时主句用一般将来时, 从句中用一般现在时。
7. —Have you cleaned your room?
—Not yet. But I it in half an hour.
A. cleaned B. have cleaned
C. will clean D. clean
【解析】选C。考查动词时态。根据时间状语in half an hour可知要用一般将来时态。
8. (2013•荆门中考)It usually Mum about half an hour to cook supper.
A. pays B. takes C. spends D. costs
【解析】选B。考查固定句式。“It takes sb. some time to do sth. ”为固定句式, 意为“某人花多长时间做某事”。
9. Last Sunday Jack invited some classmates to come to his party, but came.
A. a little B. little C. a few D. few
【解析】选D。考查代词辨析。句意: 上周日杰克邀请一些同学来参加他的聚会, 但是很少同学来。little修饰不可数名词, few修饰可数名词复数, a few意为“一些; 几个”; few“很少, 数量不多”。此处few相当于few classmates, 表示否定含义。
10. (2013•泰州中考)—Don’t keep water running when you wash hands.
A. I hope so B. I’m afraid not
C. Sorry, I won’t D. It’s nothing
I think that the world will be an easy place to live in. We 1 have machines and robots and they will 2 us do all the 3 jobs, and we don’t have to do things 4 washing dishes and 5 the beds, though we won’t have any dishes at all. Maybe we will just throw the dishes away after each meal. I 6 that doctors will be able to 7 us alive 8 a long time. I hope that when I am 80 years old, there 9 something that will keep me alive for 10 80 years, so I will live to be 160 years old.
1. A. will B. could C. do D. can
2. A. teach B. help C. tell D. ask
【解析】选B。考查固定搭配。help sb. (to)do sth. 帮助某人做某事。
3. A. good B. easy C. same D. boring
【解析】选D。考查词义辨析。根据后文“and we don’t have to do things. . . the beds”可知, 此处应是指一些无聊的工作。
4. A. like B. as C. for D. to
【解析】选A。考查介词。like介词, 意为“像, 如”, 符合题意。
5. A. make B. do C. doing D. making
【解析】选D。考查非谓语动词。make the bed“整理床铺”, and连接的并列成分的形式应该前后一致, 故选D。
6. A. know B. hope C. see D. listen
7. A. let B. keep C. learn D. ask
8. A. to B. with C. for D. after
9. A. will B. will be C. are D. are going
【解析】选B。考查固定句式。there be句型的将来时为“there will be”, 故选B。
10. A. other B. many C. more D. another
【解析】选D。考查固定搭配。“another+数词+名词”表示“又, 再”, 相当于“数词+more+名词”, 故选D。
Beep. . . beep. . . There went the bell! Robbie opened his eyes. He had been sitting in the room for a whole day, and now it was time for him to do something.
Robbie looked out of the window. It was still snowing heavily and there was ice on the window. Robbie was told to turn the heat on before the family got home. And he did it.
Then Robbie was told to do some cleaning work at once. It was an easy job for him, but a tough one for his master, Helen. He kept on working until every room was clean and tidy.
Then, he had to cook supper for the family.
The first thing Robbie did was to get the big pot(锅)in the kitchen. Then he put some water in the pot and put it on the stove. He used one of his hands to cut up a chicken and added the pieces to the water to make a good soup. Then he got some tomatoes, cabbages and carrots to make a vegetable salad.
At ten past eight he laid the table. Then he put some bread, the chicken soup and the salad on it. What a sweet smell! The moment he turned on the lights, the whole family came home.
“The soup smells great, Victor, ”said Helen. “You really know how to tell Robbie what to do. ”
Robbie is one robot that really saves the family a lot of work.
1. What is Robbie?
A. A cook. B. A robot.
C. A cleaner. D. A computer.
2. What do the underlined words “did it” in the second paragraph mean?
A. looked out B. got home
C. turned the heat on D. did some cleaning
【解析】选C。细节理解题。由其前一句“Robbie was told to turn the heat on before the family got home. ”可知选C。
3. The story happened on a .
A. sunny day B. rainy day
C. snowy day D. hot day
4. What can we learn from the passage?
A. It’s hard for Robbie to do some cleaning work.
B. Robbie didn’t have to be told what to do.
C. Helen found it easy to do cleaning work at home.
D. Victor and Helen felt comfortable when they got home.
【解析】选D。推理判断题。综合全文信息可知: Victor和Helen回到家中时机器人已打扫好卫生, 做好晚饭等, 因此当他们回到家中时感觉很舒服。故选D。
1. People put the rubbish into the river and there is much p .
2. What will you do next summer h ?
3. China will be e richer in 10 years.
4. I hope there will be fewer (工厂)in our city.
5. Many (科学家)are researching the space.
答案: 1. pollution 2. holiday 3. even 4. factories 5. scientists
6. Many (predict)didn’t come true.
7. A tiger is a (danger)animal.
8. There are many people (talk)under the tree.
9. It is too late. I (agree)that we can get there on time.
10. It seems (possible)that people can fly.
答案: 6. predictions 7. dangerous 8. talking 9. disagree 10. impossible
I Australia next week.
She will English next term.
Kate to take part in the sports meeting.
There cars in the future.
do you think the climate in the future?
答案: 1. will fly to 2. help me with my 3. won’t be able
4. will be more 5. What; will be like
未来总是让人充满幻想, 请根据下列提示, 以“The Life in the Future”为题写一篇80个词左右的英语短文。
2. 具体介绍一下未来的生活: 很多事情都由电脑和机器人完成。例如: 料理家务、购物、看病, 孩子们通过网络把课堂搬到家里, 人们可以活到200岁等;
3. 为了未来的生活, 我们现在应该努力学习, 实现理想。
1. 语句通顺, 内容完整, 语法正确;
2. 不要逐字翻译提示的内容, 想象内容要合情合理。
The Life in the Future
The Life in the Future
What do you think the life in the future will be like?
Every family will have computers and robots. Computers will help us know a lot all over the world. Robots will help us do most of the housework. They can help us do some cleaning, cooking or washing. We can do some shopping and see a doctor without going out. Students can study at home on computers. People will live to be 200 years old because of the better medical care.
Our life will be better and better. For this, we should study hard. I believe we’ll be able to do this.
A. I’ll play soccer.
B. I think I’ll be a driver.
C. What sport will you play?
D. I think I’ll be a computer programmer.
E. I think to be a driver is boring.
A: What do you think you will be in ten years?
A: Why will you be a driver, not a doctor?
B: I don’t like to go to school and I do badly in my studies.
A: But your parents are both doctors and they hope you’ll be a doctor, too.
B: I hate to be a doctor. I like driving. To be a driver is very cool.
B: I’ll play basketball if I’m free.
A: 3 You must work by yourself.
B: What will you be in ten years then?
B: Good idea. But you must work hard. And what sport will you play?
A: 5 It’s my favorite sport.
答案: 1~5. BCEDA
bored, fly, disagree, impossible, less, paper,
station, part, environment, already
In the future, we won’t use 1 to write on. We can study on computers. And there will be fewer cars and 2 pollution. Everyone will play a 3 in protecting the earth. The sea will be cleaner and the sky will be bluer. So the 4 will get better and better.
I believe people will even have robots in their homes. They can help with the housework. Of course, there are 5 robots working in factories now. They do simple jobs over and over again. And they will never get 6 .
People will be able to 7 to the moon for a holiday. Perhaps people will live on a space 8 one day. However, some people 9 . They think it is 10 for humans to live in space.
答案: 1. paper 2. less 3. part 4. environment 5. already
6. bored 7. fly 8. station 9. disagree 10. impossible