八年级上Unit 1 Where did you go on vacation?单元检测卷(人教新目标含答案)
Ⅰ. 单项选择 (每小题1分，计15分)
1. —______ do you go shopping ?
—Once a week.
A. How long B. How much C. How often D. How far
2. —How far is the nearest hospital?
A. Once a week . B. Two kilometers C. Fifty Yuan D. Two days
3. Don’t read ______ bed. .It’s bad _______ your eyes.
A. at , to B. with , with C. on , for D, in for
4. Doing eyes _______ every day is good for our eyes.
A. exercise B. exercise C. health D. healthy
5.There are few _______ in the fridge, Let’s go and buy some peas ,carrots and cabbages.
A. vegetables B. fruit C .meat D. eggs
6. My mother wants me _____it.
A. drink B. drinking C .drinks D. to drink
7. Ted usually _____ up early in the morning，but yesterday he____ up very late.
A .get; get B. gets; got C. got ;got D. get ;got
8. There’s______ ink in my pen. Could you give me some?
A. few B. a few C. little D. a little
9.“We _____ go to see a film. We"ll go to see a new film _____ next week.
A. sometimes; sometimes B. sometime; sometime
C. sometimes; sometime D. sometime; sometimes
10. It was late _______the night of october20，1999.
A. on B. in C. at D. for
11. Pass my glasses to me, I can read the words in the newspaper.
A. hardly B. really C. rather D clearly
12. — do you write to your pen-friend?
— Once a week.
A. How long B. How soon C. How f ar D. How often
13. Mrs. Brown isn’t here. She has to her baby at home.
A. look at B. look for C. look like D. look after
14. Doctor Wang is good at. heart operation .
A. is interested in B. like doing C. does will in D. do well in
15. The young man traveled all over the world he had a man-made leg.
A. though B. if C. as D. because
Ⅱ. 完形填空 (每小题1. 5分，计15分)
A shop owner closed his shop and went home.He was very 16_ ，but just as he went to bed ,the telephone 17_ . A man asked，"What time do you open your shop?
The shop owner was _ 13 about this phone call. He put down the receiver without answering and went 19 to bed. A few minutes _ 20 the telephone rang _21__and the man asked the 22 question. The shop owner became very 23 and he shouted“You needn"t ask me when I open the shop for I won"t let you…”
“Oh，no，I don"t want to get _24 .”the man said，“ I want to go 25 .”
l6. A. happy B. glad C. tired D. excited
17. A. ring B. rang C. rung D. rings
18.A. unhappy B. interested C. proud D. worried
19. A. upstairs B. downstairs C. back D. home
20. A. ago B. later C. before D. after
21. A. again B. once C. more D. much
22. A. another B. one C. same D. funny
23.A. angry B. pleased C. sad D. glad
24. A. out B. in C. into D. in to
25. A. out B. in C. into D. into
There are 45 students in our class. I have made a survey, 36 students say they like to exercise. Most boys play basketball together twice a week. But girls think basketball is difficult for them, they’d like to play volleyball together twice a week. My friend, Tonny, is good at running. He runs fastest (最快) in our class. He runs for 30 minutes on the playground every evening before he goes to bed. Is it interesting? Gray is good at swimming. He goes to the swimming club three times a month in winter and three times a week in summer. So he’s pretty healthy. Some of my classmates have good eating habits. They eat both meat and vegetables. 70% of them drink milk every day. 15 students say they drink milk three or four times a week. But some students like to eat junk food, especially Sally. What’s worse (更糟糕的) is that she doesn’t like to exercise, so she is very fat. She always says “ I’m going to lose weight tomorrow.”
26. How often do ost boys play basketball? ______
A. Every day B. Twice a day
C. Twice a week D. Twice a month
27. Why do the girl dislike to play basketball? ______
A. Because they have no time.
B. Because they think it’s not easy.
C. Because they don’t like to play with the boys.
D. Because they don’t like to exercise
28. When does Tonny often run for 30 minutes? ______
A. every morning B. every evening
C. every evening before he goes to bed D. every afternoon
29. How often does Gray swim in winter? ______
A. three times a month B. three times a week
C. hardly ever D. it’s not mentioned(提到)in the passage
30. Why is Sally so fat? ______
A. Because she doesn’t like to exercise.
B. Because she likes to eat junk food every much.
C. Because she eats too much meat, but doesn’t exercise.
D. Both A and B.
A hungry fox is looking for something to eat . He sees a frog (青蛙) playing near the river , He goes up to the frog and is going to eat it .
Just at that time a tortoise (乌龟) comes up and sees all this . He goes up quickly and bits(咬) the fox’s tail (尾巴).The fox can’t move and the frog jumps into the river. “I’ m going to throw you into the sky.” says the fox angrily to the tortoise.” Thank you. I’m always hoping to go into the sky,” says the tortoise. “I’m going to throw you into the fire” says the fox again to the tortoise.” Thank you very much. I’m very cold and want to keep warm,” the tortoise says. “Don’t throw me into the river .I’m afraid of water very much,” says the tortoise in tears. When he hears this, the fox gets up and throws the tortoise into the river. Now the tortoise is swimming in the river happily and laughing at the fox.
31. The fox wants____.
A. to drink water B. to play with the frog
C. to eat the frog D. to swim
32. Does the tortoise really want to fly?
A. Yes, he does. B. No, he doesn’t.
C. The fox does. D .Both do
33. The fox’s tail is bitten by (被------咬) _____.
A .itself B. the hare C. the frog D the tortoise
34. The tortoise is _____ to be in water again.
A. glad B .sorry C. sad D. surprised
35. There are ____ animals in this story.
A .two B. one. C. three D. four
In China, many people like watching TV. Watching TV is one of the must
important activities of the day. TV brings the outside closer (close adv.接近地) to
people’s homes. Some people say the world is smaller than before — because of
What’s going on (发生) in the other countries? How do people love in places far away? Is there a good sports game somewhere? What’s life in the deepest part of the sea?
If you want to answer these and other kinds of questions. just turn on the TV. Turn it on and watch. You can see a lot and learn a lot. Of course, people can also learn through reading of listening to the radio. But with TV they can learn better and much easily. Why? Because they can hear and watch, too.
TV helps to open our eyes. TV also helps to open our minds. TV often gives us new ideas. We learn newer and better ways of doing something.
36.Some people say the world is smaller than before because .
A.TV makes the earth smaller and smaller
B. all people like to watch TV
C. watching TV is one of the most important activities of the day
D.TV brings the outside world closer to people
37.We can when we watch TV.
A. go to live in the other countries
B. answer TV many questions
C. get a lot of information
D. ask TV some questions
38. People learn better through TV than radio because .
A.TV sets are bigger than radios
B. people can not only hear but also watch
C. without TV people can’t open their eyes
D. it’s easier to turn on TV than to turn on the radio
39.The sentence “TV also helps to open our minds’ means .
A. our minds can not only be opened by TV
B. something is wrong with our minds
C. we can learn more with TV than without TV
D.TV is new to us
40.This article has told us .
A. it’s good to watch TV
B. not to watch TV any more
C. students shouldn’t watch TV at any time
D. to stop reading to watch TV
Ⅳ. 词汇, 根据句意及首字母补全单词(每小题1分，计10分)
1.Here are the r _____ of the student a ______ survey at Green High School.
2. It was too dark , so I could h__ ____ see.
3.His favorite p______ is TV play.
4.There are some d_____ between my lifestyle and hers.
5. Grandma is pretty healthy because he e_____ every day.
6.Bill likes to surf the I_________ on weekends.
7.Last night the interviewer i_________ a famous movie star.
8.A good eating h_________ can be a great help.
9.My healthy l________ helps me get good grad
1.I look after my _____ and I am ____ ( health )
2. My teacher wants me _____( write ) a letter to you.
3. He likes fruit , meat and _____ ( vegetable)
4. They ____ ( hard ) ever go out of his small town.
5. The boy is tying _____ (climb) the tree.
6.The _____ (different) between the tow words are clear.
7. He often helps me _____ (do ) some housework.
8.You must _____(try) to eat _____(little) meat.
9.______( health) is another way of saying “not healthy”
10.These exercises help me _____(study) more.
A: 1 do you watch TV?
B: About twice a week.
A: And 2 do you read?
B: Oh, I read every day at school.
A: How often 3 the movies?
B: Let me see, maybe once a month.
A: How often 4 ?
B: I exercise about three times a week.
A: 5 shop?
B: No, I don’t like going shopping.
1. C. 根据答语once a week，可知提问的是频率，故选C。How long用来提问长度，How much提问不可数名词的数量，How far提问距离。
2. B. How far用来提问距离，比较四个选项可知答案为B。
3. D. in the bed意思为：在床上, be bad/good for 意思为：对……有害(益)处，均属固定用法。
4. B. 该题考查的用法，既是动词(意思为：锻炼)，又是名词，当“锻炼”讲时是不可数名词，当“作早操或保健操”讲时是可数名词。答案为B。
5. A. 因为peas, carrots and cabbages均是 vegetable中的一种。
6. D. 考查短语：want sb. to do sth.
7. B. 前一个分句有频度副词usually 用一般现在时，后一个分句含有时间状语 yesterday, 用一般过去时。
8. C. 由上下可知，笔里没有墨水了，ink 为不可数名词，又表示否定，故用little修饰
9. C. sometimes 意为：有时，sometime 意为：某个时候;某日。表示是任何时候或一个不确定的霎时间。由题意知，应选C。
10. A. 在年、月、日前常用介词on 。
11. A. hardly“几乎不能”，really“真地”，rather“相当，十分”，clearly“清楚地”。本句的意思是：递给我眼镜，我几乎不能看清报纸上的字。
12. D. 从答语来看，是问频率，而how long 是问长度，how soon 问多久以后，how far 问距离，how often 是用来问频率的。
13. D. 此句的意思是：布朗夫人不在这儿，她不得不在家照看她的宝宝。
Look at 是指看的对象，look for 是“寻找”的意思，look like 是“看起来像”，而look after 是“照看”的意思。
14. C. be good at 等于do well in 。like doing 是“喜欢做”，be interested in 是“对……感兴趣”。
15. A. 这句话的意思是：虽然这个年轻人有一条人造腿，他却游遍了世界，讲表示条件，as because 表示原因，都不合适。
16. C. 工作一天，应很疲劳，故选C。
17. B. 由上句but just as he went to bed可知，用一般过去时，故选B。
18. A. 刚上床睡觉，就被人打扰，心情应是不高兴，故选A。
19. C. 应是回到床上睡觉，故用C. back。
20. B. A few minutes later 意为：几分钟后。
21. A. 电话已响一次，再次响起，故用again。
22. C. 由下文You needn’t ask me when I open the door for…可知，打电话的人问的是相同的问题，故选C。
23. A. 由下句 He shouted 可知，店主很生气。
24. B.由文章最后一句可知，打电话的人，被关在商店里了，所以他不是想进 去，而是想出去。故选B。
25. A. 见上题解释。 go out 意为：出去。
26. C. 根据句子“Most boys play basketball together twice a week”可知答案C。
27. B. 根据句子“girls think basketball is difficult for them”和difficult意思 (not easy) 可知答案为B。
28. C. 根据句子“He runs for 30 minutes on the playground every evening before he goes to bed”可知答案为C。
29. A. 根据句子“He goes to the swimming club three times a month in winter”可知答案为A。
30. D. 根据句子“some students like to eat junk food, especially Sally. What’s worse is that she doesn’t like to exercise, so she is very fat”可知答案为D。
31. C. 根据第一段的内容可知答案为C。
32. B. 根据生活常识可作出回答B。
33. D. 根据第二段的句子“Just at that time a tortoise comes up and sees all this . He goes up quickly and bits the fox’s tail” 可知 答案为D。
34. A. 根据生活常识和短文最后的句子“Now the tortoise is swimming in the river happily and laughing at the fox”可推断出答案为A。
35. C. 在课文提到的动物有：fox, frog and tortoise，故答案为 C。
36. D. 根据第一段的句子“TV brings the outside closer (close adv.接近地) to people’s homes. Some people say the world is smaller than before — because of TV”，可知答案为D。
37. C. 根据第三段的句子“You can see a lot and learn a lot”和对整篇文章的理解，可推断出答案为C。
38. D. 根据 第三段最后一句话“Because they can hear and watch, too.”可得出答案D。
39. C. 根据第四段的句子“TV often gives us new ideas. We learn newer and better ways of doing something. ”可知答案为C。
40. A. 根据日常生活常识和对整篇课文的理解，推断出答案A。
Ⅳ. 1.results activity 2. hardly 3.program 4. differences 5.exercises
6. Internet 7. interviewed 8. habit 9. lifestyle 10. Unhealthy
Ⅴ. 1. health, healthy 2. to write 3. vegetables 4. hardly 5. to climb
6. differences 7. (to) do 8.try less 9. Unhealthy. 10. (to) study
Ⅵ. 1. How often 2. how often 3. do you go to 4. do you exercise
5. How often do you