Unit 10 If you go to the party，you’ll have a great time!单元检测题(有解析人教新目标)
(Ⅰ)录音中有五组对话, 听一遍后, 选择最佳答案。(5分)
1. What clothes will the boy wear?
A. Jeans. B. His school uniforms.
C. His coat.
2. What will happen if they have their class meeting tomorrow?
A. All the class will come.
B. Most of the class will come.
C. Most of the class won’t come.
3. Does the boy want to go to college when he grows up?
A. Yes, he does. B. No, he doesn’t.
C. We don’t know.
4. What will the boy have to do first?
A. Go to the movies.
B. Do his homework.
C. Do nothing.
5. What should the man do if he wants to help people?
A. He should be rich.
B. He should work hard.
C. He should help people in trouble.
1. M: I think I’m going to wear jeans to the party.
W: If you do, the teacher won’t let you in.
M: So I will have to wear my school uniforms instead.
2. M: When do you think is the right time to have our class meeting?
W: Let’s make it tomorrow, shall we?
M: If we make it tomorrow, most students won’t come.
3. W: I think you should go to college when you grow up.
M: But if I go to college, I’ll never become a great basketball player.
4. M: I will go to the movies tonight.
W: But in fact you are very busy. You must finish your homework first.
5. M: I’ll help people who are in trouble if I become rich.
W: If you want to be rich, you should work hard from now on.
答案: 1~5. BCBBB
(Ⅱ)录音中有一段独白, 听两遍后, 选择最佳答案。(5分)
6. Where is Gina now?
A. At home. B. At school.
C. In a shop.
7. Who is Tom?
A. Gina’s brother. B. Gina’s cousin.
C. Gina’s friend.
8. When will the party begin?
A. At six in the morning.
B. At two in the afternoon.
C. At six in the evening.
9. What did Gina buy for Tom?
A. A ticket to the basketball game.
B. A ticket to the soccer game.
C. A big cake.
10. How will Gina go to the party?
A. By bus. B. By train.
C. By bike.
Hello, everyone. I’m Gina.It’s four o’clock in the afternoon now. I’m making a big cake at home. I’m going to give it to my friend Tom.
It’s his birthday today. His party will start at six o’clock in the evening. I’m going to make two sandwiches for him and I hope he will like them.
He likes playing soccer. And he wants to be a soccer player in the future. So I bought him a ticket to the soccer game. Oh, the cake is OK now. I’m riding my bike to the party. Goodbye!
答案: 6~10. ACCBC
1. —If you become a professional singer, you may be .
—That’s great, I want everyone to know me and love me.
A. nervous B. disappointed
C. famous D. surprised
【解析】选C。考查形容词辨析。nervous“紧张的”; disappointed“失望的”; famous“著名的”; surprised“惊讶的”。由句意: “——如果你成为了一名专业歌手, 你也许会出名。——太好了, 我想让每个人都认识和喜欢我。”可知选C。
2. away this dirty shirt and bring me a clean one.
A. Pick B. Bring C. Carry D. Take
【解析】选D。考查固定搭配。句意: 把这件脏衬衫拿走, 给我带来一件干净的。take away“拿走”, 符合题意。carry away“运走”; bring away“带走”, 均不符合句意, 故选D。
3. (2013•长沙中考)The man makes a living teaching.
A. without B. with C. by
【解析】选C。考查介词辨析。by“通过……方式”; make a living by doing sth. “通过做某事来谋生”。故选C。
4. This is a great chance for me from a foreigner.
A. learn B. to learn
C. learning D. learns
【解析】选B。考查固定句式。a chance for sb. to do sth. “一个对某人来说做某事的机会”。故选B。
5. (2013•白银中考)If our government pay attention to the safety of food, our health in danger.
A. isn’t; is B. doesn’t; will be
C. won’t; is D. isn’t; will be
【解析】选B。考查时态。在含有if条件状语从句的复合句中, 主句用一般将来时, if引导的条件状语从句用一般现在时。句意: 如果我们的政府不注意食品安全的话, 我们的健康将会处于危险中。
6. We’ll easily become unhappy we solve our problems.
A. because B. if
C. unless D. although
【解析】选C。考查连词辨析。句意: 如果我们不解决我们的问题, 我们将很容易变得不愉快。because“因为”; if“如果”; unless“除非; 如果不”; although“尽管; 虽然”。故选C。
7. —I am going to see the teacher tomorrow.
A. I, too. B. Me, too.
C. I also. D. Me, neither.
【解析】选B。考查固定句式。句意: ——明天我要去看老师。——我也去。Me, too. “我也是。”相当于I’m going to see the
teacher, too. 。但在英语口语中, 如果代词用在一个没有谓语的句子中单独充当主语时, 常用宾格形式代替主格。Me, neither.
8. Don’t be afraid mistakes in learning English.
A. make B. making
C. makes D. to make
【解析】选D。考查固定搭配。句意: 在学习英语时不要害怕出错。be afraid to do sth. “害怕做某事”。故选D。
9. (2013•北京中考)Our teacher often asks us questions in groups.
A. discuss B. to discuss
C. discussing D. discussed
【解析】选B。考查非谓语动词。句意: 我们的老师经常让我们小组讨论问题。ask sb. to do sth. “要求某人做某事。”故选B。
10. —I’m going to Hainan on vacation next week.
A. Have a good time B. Not at all
C. Thank you D. I have no idea
【解析】选A。考查情景交际。听到他人要外出旅游、观光等, 应祝他人过得愉快。have a good time“过得愉快; 玩得高兴”。故选A。
I’m thinking about what I’m going to do this summer. Maybe I’ll get a job. If I get a job, I’ll have 1 money to buy some new things. Maybe I’ll buy some new clothes. I’d like to have some new dresses 2 I start school again in September. Or I can buy some books, or some music CDs. I really love jazz(爵士乐). I could buy some CDs 3 my jazz collection. Or I can use the money 4 tennis lessons. I play tennis 5 , but I’d like to learn to play it better. Or maybe I can use the money to pay for the piano lessons. I’d like to learn to play it.
If I 6 get a job this summer, I’ll visit my grandparents in San Francisco. They live in a beautiful old house near the beach. That will be fun. My grandparents are always very nice to me. They’ll let me sleep late. I won’t 7 get up until 10 o’clock every day. I’ll eat delicious food because my grandmother is an excellent 8 . She always cooks my favorite food. I’ll also go to the 9 with my grandparents. I like swimming in the sea. My grandparents like to go to the museum but I don’t enjoy the museum so much, so maybe I’ll 10 to watch TV.
1. A. less B. many C. a few D. enough
【解析】选D。考查固定搭配。句意: 如果我得到一份工作, 我将有足够的钱买新东西。enough money“足够的钱”。
2. A. why B. while C. before D. if
3. A. for B. to C. at D. as
4. A. to take B. to pay for
C. to spend D. to buy
【解析】选B。考查固定搭配。use. . . to do sth. “用……做某事”; pay for“付钱”。句意: 或者我用这些钱交网球课的费用。
5. A. very good B. pretty well
C. better D. best
6. A. am B. will C. don’t D. won’t
【解析】选C。考查固定句式。由句意“如果这个夏天找不到工作, 我就去看望旧金山的爷爷奶奶。”可知用否定句, if引导的条件状语从句用一般现在时态。
7. A. be able to B. have to
C. must D. may
【解析】选B。考查语境理解。句意: 我没必要每天10点以前起床。not have to“没必要”。
8. A. cook B. lawyer C. agent D. teacher
9. A. museum B. San Francisco
C. shop D. beach
10. A. travel around the world B. go to college
C. stay at home D. lie on the beach
Peter wondered why he didn’t have many friends. The reason was that he was always taking, never giving.
One day Peter told Bill, “I’d like to give a party on Saturday. I’d like you to come and bring Martha, too. ”“Thanks, Peter. We’d be happy to come. ”“Perhaps you’d like to bring your violin. You and Martha sing well together. I’m sure everyone will want you to sing for us. ”That was how Peter began to plan his party. Next, he asked another friend, Betty, to bring a cake. “You make the best cake in the world, Betty, and I like to eat your cake better than have one from the bakery. ”Peter invited a few other friends to come to his party. He didn’t forget to ask something from each one of them. He even asked Jim and Mary Jackson to let him give the party at their house! They agreed.
The party was a big success. However, as the guests were leaving, they said “Thank you. ”to Bill and Martha for the music, Betty for the cake, the Jacksons for the use of the house and to others for their hard work. To Peter they just said, “Thanks for the invitation. ”
1. The party was held .
A. at Peter’s house
B. in a large hall
C. at Peter’s friends’ house
D. in a secret place
【解析】选C。推理判断题。根据文章第二段He even asked Jim and Mary Jackson to let him give the party at their house!可知, Peter借用朋友家举办聚会。
2. Which of the following is NOT true?
A. Betty made the best cake.
B. Mary Jackson sang well.
C. Bill played the violin well.
D. The Jacksons did hard work for the party.
【解析】选B。事实细节题。根据文章第二段可知, Jim and Mary Jackson为Peter的晚会提供了地方, 并没有唱歌, 唱歌不错的是Bill和Martha。
3. liked Peter.
A. Many of his friends B. Few people
C. Everyone D. All his friends
【解析】选B。推理判断题。根据文章第一段Peter wondered why he didn’t have many friends. 可知Peter的朋友不多, 也就是说喜欢Peter的人不多。故选B。
4. Peter to give the party.
A. tried his best
B. did nothing
C. only invited some friends
D. did everything
5. From the story, we can see Peter was .
A. a warm-hearted man B. good at making friends
C. a selfish man D. a welcomed friend
【解析】选C。综合理解题。通读全文可知, Peter很自私, 他只是想得到, 并不想付出。
1. —Can you help me with the chores?
—C , mom.
2. He solved the problem h . Nobody helped him.
3. What (其他的)should we do?
4. Don’t be (发怒的)with your son. He is only a little child.
5. The first (步骤)is very important.
答案: 1. Certainly 2. himself 3. else 4. angry 5. step
6. (watch)TV for a long time is bad for your eyes.
7. He had a hard time (climb)the mountain on the snowy day.
8. If I become a doctor when I grow up, I (be)able to help others.
9. Don’t worry. We have enough time (do)the work.
10. Children like eating potato (chip).
答案: 6. Watching 7. climbing 8. will be 9. to do 10. chips
成为一名演员是很多年轻人的梦想, 荧屏上他们会给人们带来无限欢乐, 荧屏下他们更是风光无限。如果你成为一名演员, 你会有怎样的感受? 请以“To be an actor”为题, 写一篇英语短文。
1. 语句通顺, 内容完整, 语法正确;
2. 不要逐字翻译提示的内容, 想象内容需合情合理;
3. 词数: 70个左右。
To be an actor
To be an actor
If I become an actor, I will be very happy, because I can experience different kinds of life with different people. I can make many friends all over the world. And I will also learn a lot from other people and travel to other parts of the world. What’s more, I can make a lot of money. If I have lots of money, I will give it to the charities. I can help the poor better.
In a word, if I become an actor, I can do many things that I want to do.
1. Don’t bring friends from other schools, or the teachers will ask them to leave. (改为同义句)
bring friends from other schools, the teachers will ask them to leave.
2. I will play volleyball if it is fine tomorrow. (对画线部分提问)
you if it is fine tomorrow?
3. The students stood there and didn’t know what they should do next. (改为同义句)
The students stood there and didn’t know next.
4. They are going to do more practice. They will win the match. (改为含有if条件句的复合句)
they more practice, they the match.
5. If you study hard, you’ll catch up with others. (改为并列句)
, or you’ll fall behind others.
答案: 1. If you 2. What will; play 3. what to do
4. If; do; will win 5. Study hard
A. But many students send messages to others in class.
B. So we should turn them off in class.
C. My parents want to buy me a mobile phone.
D. Because they think that it will get in the way of my study.
E. maybe our parents will allow us to have a mobile phone.
F. Yesterday my father bought me a mobile phone.
G. maybe our parents will not allow us to have a mobile phone.
A: Hi, Peter. You are here.
B: Hi, Tom.
A: 1 Look, isn’t it beautiful?
B: Wow, it’s really beautiful! But my parents don’t allow me to have one.
B: 2 But I don’t think so. If I have a mobile phone, I can call my parents when I have something important.
A: Yes, mobile phones make our life more convenient. 3
B: That’s the problem. And I think the teachers will be very angry if we do that. 4
A: Yes, if everyone can do it, 5 Many things have advantages and disadvantages.
B: I hope I am allowed to have a mobile phone one day.
1. 2. 3.
答案: 1~5. FDABE
If one is famous in sports, music or movies, he may quickly 1 (become)a superstar, for example, the singer, Michael Jackson and the basketball player, Michael Jordan. A superstar 2 (be)usually loved by lots of people. If he 3 (walk)in the street, many people may 4 (say)hi to him and ask 5 (take)photos with him. People even want 6 (know)everything about him. So he can make lots of money by 7 (tell)his stories to magazines or newspapers. In a word, a superstar usually 8 (live)a more comfortable life than us. However, it’s difficult for him 9 (be)the superstar for a long time. For example, these days people 10 (know)little about Michael Jackson.
1. 2. 3. 4.
5. 6. 7. 8.
答案: 1. become 2. is 3. walks 4. say 5. to take
6. to know 7. telling 8. lives 9. to be 10. know