1. Who is the tallest?
A. Ken B. John C. Peter
2. Where did Tina go on vacation?
A. To London. B. To New York. C. To Pairs.
3. What is the girl going to be when she grows up?
A. A teacher. B. A Pianist. C. A doctor.
4. How often does the woman go to the movies?
A. Twice a month. B. Once a month C. Three time a week
5. How does Alice usually go to school?
A. On foot. B. By car. C. By bus
6. When is Adam leaving for Shanghai?
A. On October 11th B. on November 11th C. on October 12th
7. How is Adam going to get there?
A. By train. B. By air. C. By car.
8. Where is Judy going for vacation?
A. To Xiamen B. To Shenzhen C. To Nanjing
9. When will Henry take a trip to Sunland?
A. This weekend. B. This Summer vacation. C. This winter holiday.
10. What does Lisa think of the people at Sunland?
A. Friendly B. Bored. C. Relaxed.
11. How many days did Lisa stay at Sunland?
A. Four. B. Five. C. Six.
12. What kind of activity will be held according to the passage?
A. An English talk.
B. An English party.
C. An English class.
13. Where will the activity be held?
A. On the playground.
B. In the classroom.
C. In the library.
14. What time will the activity start?
A. At 2:00 p.m.
B. At 5:00 p.m.
C. At 7:00 p.m.
15. Who will be the speaker?
A. A student from No.12 Middle School.
B. An English teacher from No. 12 Middle School.
C. An English teacher from No.2 Middle School.
16. The underlined part in the word “accept” is pronounced as ________.
A. / ə u/ B. / ei/ C. /e/ D. / ə/
17. It took me about half ____ hour to walk to _____ cinema.
A. an; the B. a; the C. an; a D. a; a
18. Dennis is funnier than ________ in his class.
A. any other boy B. any boy C. any other boys D. all the boys
19. ________ doctors fought against H7N9 in China in 2013.
A. Thousands B. A thousand of C. Two thousands D. Thousands of
20. Could you please show me _____ photos of your family?
A. little B. a little C. few D. a few
21. I can’t go to the party with you because I _____ prepare for the test.
A. can B. must C. may D. could
22. Kelly is good at singing. She sings ________ the famous singer, CoCo.
A. as well as B. as good as C. as better as D. as the best as
23. He was not late ________ it rained cats and dogs.
A. if B. before C. although D. unless
24.Please keep promises you make to ________ , Emily and Ken.
A. you B. yours C. yourself D. yourselves
25. ________ excellent basketball player Jeremy Lin is! I really love this talented guy.
A. How B. What C. How an D. What an
26. Julia is ________ in the world.
A. one of the beautiful actresses B. one of the most beautiful actress
C. one of the more beautiful actress D. one of the most beautiful actresses
27. ______ you don’t give up, your dreams will come true one day.
A. As often as B. As long as C. As well as D. As soon as
28.Some people waste too much water. They don’t believe that it can _____ some day.
A. keep out B. run out C. run out of D. be run out
29. The _______ girl can speak very well.
A. two years old B. two years old’s C. two-years-old D. two-year-old
30. – Tom, I can’t go with you this Saturday.
-- That’s too bad. ________.
A. I will wait for you. B. Catch you on Saturday.
C. Maybe another time. D. What else?
It was very cold outside my car. I did not want to get out of it 31 we passed by a cafe. Suddenly I noticed
a short old man, covered with some bits of cloth, shaking with the cold. He was waiting for anyone who would
32 him a coin or a cup of hot coffee.
I asked my 33 to go over and hand this old man something. He looked into my husband"s face, __34_ and
said, " 35 ". I felt so __36__ and I wished the old man could live 37 the cold night.
I was sure to meet him again and find out how he was the next 38 , as I have to pass this way every day. I
did so the next evening, and he remembered the 39 and came up to my window and smiled at me, again. This time I offered him a 40 of food. He __41__ out for the bag and I gave him my hand. He 42 the food, smiled and said, "May God bless you." I looked at the old man and he 43 me think of my father.
I do hope all of us will remember that maybe one day, it could happen to one of us, 44 please do not pass
by a 45__ person without offering at least a word of love and a kind smile or an act of kindness of any kind.
( ) 31.A.after
( ) 32.A.send
( ) 33.A.father
( ) 34. A. cried
( ) 35.A.Excuse me
( ) 36 A. angry
( ) 37.A.in
( ) 38.A.year
( ) 39.A.office
( ) 40 A. box
( ) 41.A.reached
( ) 42.A.held
( ) 43.A.got
( ) 44.A.so
( ) 45.A.quiet B.when
C.Take it easy
When you are in England. You must be very careful in the streets because
the traffic (交通) goes on the left. Before you cross the street, you must look to
the right first and then the left.
If the traffic lights are red, the traffic must stop. Then the people on foot can cross the road. If the lights are green, the traffic can go and people on foot mustn"t cross.
In the morning and in the evening when people go to or come back from work, the streets are very busy. The traffic is the most dangerous then.
When you go by bus in England, you have to be careful, too. You must always remember the traffic moves on the left. So you must be careful. Have a look first or you"ll go the wrong way.
In many English cities, there are big buses with two floors. You can sit on the second floor. From there you can see the city very well. That"ll be very interesting.
46. Before you cross a street in London, you must look to _______.
A. the right side only
B. the left side only
C. the left first and then the right
D. the right first and then the left
47. When you drive a car in England, you must _______.
A. drive on the left
B. drive on the right
C. ignore (忽视) the traffic lights
D. go very quickly
48. If the traffic lights are green, the traffic _______.
A. can go
B. must be careful
C. mustn"t go
D. must stop
49. In England you can see some buses _______.
A. with two chairs
B. with two rooms
C. with two floors
D. with two drivers
50. Which of the following is right?
A. Before you cross the street, you must look to the left first and then the right.
B. If the lights are red, the traffic mustn"t stop.
C. You must drive cars on the left in England.
D. In the morning and in the evening when people go to or come back from work, the traffic is not dangerous at all.
Laptop computers are popular all over the world. People use them on trains and airplanes, in airports and hotels. These laptops connect people to their workplace. In the United States today, laptops also connect students to their classrooms.
Westlake College in Virginia will start a laptop computer program that allows students to do schoolwork anywhere they want. Within five years, each of the 1500 students at the college will receive a laptop. The laptops are part of a $10 million computer program at Westlake, a 110-year-old college. The students with laptops will also have access to the Internet. In addition, they will be able to use e-mail to "speak" with their teachers, their classmates, and their families. However, the most important part of the laptop program is that students will be able to use computers without going to computer labs. They can work with it at home, in a fast-food restaurant or under the trees-anywhere at all!
Because of the many changes in computer technology, laptop use in higher
education, such as colleges and universities, is workable(可行的). As laptops
become more powerful, they become more similar to desktop computers. In
addition, the portable computers can connect students to not only the Internet,
but also libraries and other resources. State higher-education officials are
studying how laptops can help students. State officials are also testing laptop
programs at other universities, too.
At Westlake College, more than 60 percent of the staff (职员) use computers. The laptops will allow all teachers to use computers in their lessons. As one Westlake teacher said, "Here we are in the middle of Virginia and we"re giving students a window on the world.They can see everything and do everything."
51. The main purpose of the laptop program is to give each student a laptop to _____.
A. use for their schoolwork anywhere
B. access the Internet
C. work at home
D. connect them to libraries
52. What’s the meaning of the underlined phrase “portable computers”?
A. 手提电脑 B. 台式电脑 C. 电脑网络 D. 主机电脑
53. Which of the following is true about Westlake College?
A. All teachers use computers.
B. 1500 students have laptops.
C. It is an old college in America.
D. Students there can do everything.
54. A window on the world in the last paragraph means that students can _____.
A. attend lectures on information technology
B. travel around the world
C. get information from around the world
D. have free laptops
55. What can we infer (推断)from the passage?
A. The program is successful
B. The program is not workable.
C. The program is too expensive.
D. We don"t know the result yet.
56. Tom is seventeen years old now. He has dreamed of becoming a successful businessman for quite a long time. He hopes his dream will come true in the future.
57. John is interested in computer technology. He spends much of his free time on computers. Bill Gates is his hero. He would like to learn from Bill Gates.
58. Mary likes parties and she likes street dance. She says that she likes dancing to the music of DVDs. But recently she wants to learn jazz very much.
59.Betty and her boyfriend want to spend the weekend watching something new. They both like movies.
60. Mrs Green has a teenage daughter. They can"t get on well with each other. Mrs Green is worried but doesn’t know what to do. Which book can help her?
Uncommon sense for Parents Teenagers
This book is full of advice for parents. This question-and-answer book helps parents understand their children. This book tells you know to communicate with your children.
The Road Ahead
This book is about technology and technological change, but most of the book is about Bill Gates" teen years. You will learn that he was a normal teenager in high school and no different from you.
This is a fantastic book for teenagers. It contains quite a few simple tips on how to be successful in today"s business environment. It shows you how to make your dream come true.
The DVD will teach beginners jazz dance at home. It teaches you moves and steps carefully. Just follow and practice, and you will be a good jazz dancer.
Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain
This book offers a great introduction to how our brain works based on the most recent scientific research into left-brain/brain differences. It is a fascinating lesson on how to use the different parts of our mind.
My Old Classmate
This movie is telling the love story between Zhou Xiaozhi and Lin Yi, who wew deskmates and good friends when they were students. But what happened in the end? Do you want to know?
one, easy, talk, although, at, skill, other, we, alone, give
Making friends is a skill. Like most 61 , it improves with practice. If you want to meet people and make friends, you must take some actions. You must 62 go where there are people. You won’t make friends staying home 63 .
Joining a club or a group, talking with those who like the same things as you do is much 64 . Or join someone in some activities.
Many people are nervous when they are 65 to new people. After all, meeting strangers means facing the unknown. And it’s human nature to feel a bit uncomfortable about unknown. Most of our fears about dealing with new people comes from doubt(怀疑) about 66 . We imagine other people are judging(评判) us, finding us too tall or too short, too this or too that. But don’t forget that they must be feeling the same way. Try to accept yourself as you are, and try to put the other person at ease. You’ll both feel more comfortable.
Try to act with self-confidence(自信) 67 you don’t feel that way. Walk with your back straight, look directly 68 other people and smile.
If you see someone you’d like to speak to, say something. Don’t wait for 69 to start a conversation.
Just meeting someone new does not mean that you will make friends with that person—friendship is “70 and take”. It takes time and effort to develop.
71.I have two friends, we s everything..
72. John didn’t play the piano well, I did even w .
73. There was an accident yesterday, a boy f into the river .
74.People should use cars less, or there will be more p_______.
75. Tim has a s________, so he should not eat anything for twenty-four hours.
76. It’s dangerous to tell your p___________ information to any stranger online.
77.Everyone should stop c_________ trees to protect environment.
78. No one can get successful easily u___________ he works hard.
79. I’m going to move s________ quiet and beautiful.
80. She is not f_______ well. She has a cold.
Problems Resolutions How to do it
Busy and tired
Take a vacation
Not good at English
Improve English Practice speaking English
Listen to English tapes and songs
Watch English programs
Ask teachers or friends for help
This winter vacation is coming. In my family, we have different resolutions. My parents
A good plan is half done. We’re sure that we will have a wonderful winter vacation.
1. W: Ken, is Peter heavier than you?
M: Yes. But he is shorter than me. I’m also taller than John.
2. M: Where did you go on vacation, Tina?
W: I went to Pairs, France.
3. M: Kate, do you want to be a teacher when you grow up?
W: No, I like playing the piano, and I want to be a pianist then.
4. M: How often do you go to the movies?
W: Twice a month.
5. M: Alice, how do you usually do on Sundays?
W: I usually go to school on foot. It’s a good way to exercise.
W: Hello, Adam. When are you going to Shanghai?
M: On October 12th.
W: How are you going to get there?
M: By plane.
W: How long are going to stay in Shanghai?
M: Just for one week. By the way, where are you going for your vacation?
W: I am going to Nanjing with my friends. Well, I must leave now. Have a nice time in Shanghai.
M: Thanks. The same to you, Bye.
M: Hi, Lisa.
W: Hi, Henry.
M: I will take a trip to Sunland this summer vacation.
W: I just came back from Sunland. I had a great trip there.
M: Really? Are there any beautiful beaches?
W: Yes. And there’re also many nice shops along the beaches.
M:What do you think of the people there?
W: They are very kind to visitors. Don’t be afriad of asking questions. They’re always happy to tell you anything.
M: Did you spend a lot of money there?
W: Not really. I stayed there for five days and spent only two hundred dollars.
M: That’s great. I’ll go there on vacation.
W: Enjoy yourself!
Hello, boys and girls. Do you have any problems in learning English? Do you want some advice on learning English? Good news for you now! An English talk about how to learn English will be given in the school library this Sunday. The talk will begin at 2:00 pm. Miss Zhang, an English teacher from No.2 Middle School will give us the talk. She will give us some good advice on how to learn English well. If you are interested in English or have some difficulties learning English, don’t wait, come and catch this chance.
听力：1-5 ACBAA 6-8CBC 9-11BAB 12-15 A C A C
单项：16-20 CAADD 21-25BACDD 26-30 D B B D C
完型：31-35 BBCDD 36-40 CBDCB 41-45AACAC
阅读：46-50 D A A C C 51-55 A A C C D 56-60 CBDFA
词语填空：61. skills 62. first 63. alone 64,easier 65. talking
66.ourselves 67.although 68.at 69.others 70.give
单拼： 71. share 72.worse 73.fell 74. pollution 75.stomachache
76. personal 77.cutting 78.unless 79.somewhere 80.feeling
This winter vacation is coming. In my family, we have different resolutions. My parents are too busy and tired because of their work. So they decide to take a vacation to relax. As for me, I’m not good at English. So I’ll do a lot of learning in order to improve my English. I am going to practice speaking English. And I plan to listen to English tapes and songs. I love watching movies. So I think it’s also a good way to improve my English by watching English programs. If I have any problems, I will ask my teachers or friends for help. I believe I can do better in English through my hard work.
A good plan is half done. We’re sure that we will have a wonderful winter vacation.