Unit 2 How often do you exercise?单元综合检测(附解析人教新目标)
(Ⅰ)录音中有五个句子, 听一遍后, 选择与其相符的图片。(5分)
1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
1. Don’t eat too much junk food, it’s not good for your health.
2. Fruit and vegetables are good for our health.
3. The girl exercises every morning.
4. I often surf the Internet on weekends.
5. My mother wants me to drink milk every day.
答案: 1~5. DEBAC
(Ⅱ)录音中有两段对话, 听两遍后, 选择最佳答案。(5分)
6. How often does the girl watch TV?
A. Every day.
B. Once a week.
C. Three times a week.
7. What’s her favorite program?
A. Sports News.
B. Animal World.
C. English Today.
M: Hello! May I ask you some questions, Linda?
W: Of course.
M: Thank you. What do you usually do on weekends?
W: I usually do my homework and watch TV.
M: What’s your favorite subject?
W: English. So I often read English books.
M: How often do you watch TV?
W: Three times a week.
M: What program do you like best?
W: I like Animal World best. Because it always tells us the story of animals.
答案: 6、7. CB
8. Does Julia like milk?
A. No, she doesn’t. B. Yes, she does.
C. We don’t know.
9. How often does John eat hamburgers?
A. Once a week. B. Every day.
C. Twice a day.
10. What must John do to keep healthy?
A. Eat lots of hamburgers.
B. Eat lots of junk food.
C. Eat more vegetables.
M: Excuse me, Julia. Do you like milk?
W: Yes, very much. I drink it every day.
M: What about vegetables?
W: Oh, I like them, too. They’re good for health. What about you, John? Do you like vegetables?
M: Oh, no, I don’t like them at all. But my mother wants me to eat them every day.
W: What’s your favorite, then?
M: Oh, hamburgers. I eat hamburgers every day.
W: Oh, no, John. You can’t eat them too much. They’re junk food. You must eat more vegetables. They can help you keep in good health.
M: I see. Thank you.
答案: 8~10. BBC
1. We eat junk food, so we’re healthy.
A. always B. usually
C. often D. hardly ever
【解析】选D。考查频度副词。always“总是; 一直”; usually“通常”; often“常常; 经常”; hardly ever“几乎不”。由句中“healthy”可知几乎从不吃垃圾食品。
2. (2013•安顺中考)Doing exercise good for your health.
A. be B. am C. is D. are
【解析】选C。考查主谓一致。句意: 做运动对你的健康有益。动名词(短语)作主语时, 谓语动词用第三人称单数形式。
3. The teacher asked us not too much time playing computer games.
A. spend B. to spend
C. take D. to take
【解析】选B。考查固定搭配。句意: 老师要求我们不要花费太多时间玩电脑游戏。ask sb. not to do sth. “要求某人不要做某事”; spend(time)doing sth. “花费时间做某事”。
4. (2013•内江中考)The old man is a good swimmer, and even now he often swims
Tuojiang River after supper.
A. over B. through C. to D. across
【解析】选D。考查介词辨析。句意: 这位老人是一位很好的游泳者, 甚至到现在, 他经常晚饭后游过沱江。over指物体的正上方, through指从物体内部穿过, to“到……”, across指从物体表面穿过。
5. —Would you like some more bread?
—No, thanks. I’m .
A. hungry B. full C. busy D. thirsty
【解析】选B。考查形容词辨析。句意: ——你还想要更多的面包吗? ——不, 谢谢。我饱了。full意为“饱的”; hungry“饥饿的”; busy“忙碌的”; thirsty“口渴的”。
6. My parents want me more exercise.
A. take B. takes C. taking D. to take
【解析】选D。考查非谓语动词。句意: 我父母想让我多锻炼。want sb. to do sth. “想让某人做某事”, 固定搭配。
7. Now the train service is very good. The trains are on time.
A. hardly B. always
C. never D. sometimes
8. they are very tired, they feel happy because they’ve finally finished their project.
A. So B. Although C. If D. But
【解析】选B。考查连词辨析。句意: 尽管他们很累, (但)他们感到很高兴, 因为他们最终完成了任务。although引导让步状语从句, 意为“尽管; 虽然”。
9. — do you have a sports meeting in your school?
—Twice a year.
A. How long B. How often
C. How far D. How soon
【解析】选B。考查疑问词辨析。how long“多长时间”; how often“多久一次”, 询问频率; how far“多远”; how soon“多久之后”, 通常用于将来时。由答语“一年两次”知提问频率, 故选B。
10. —I’d like a ticket to The Sound of Music.
—Sorry, there is left.
A. some B. none C. any D. many
【解析】选B。考查不定代词辨析。句意: ——我想要一张《音乐之声》的票。——对不起, 没有剩余的了。some“一些”, 常用于肯定句中;
none“没有”; any“一些”, 常用于一般疑问句或是否定句中; many修饰可数名词复数。故选B。
Ted is my brother. He had a 1 lifestyle before. For example, he hardly ever 2 up before seven o’clock in the morning. After supper, he always played computer games 3 doing his homework. He didn’t like drinking milk and he ate a lot of 4 every day.
Then one day, he got ill. He had to be in hospital 5 . Then he knows that he must 6 himself well.
Now Ted 7 early every morning. Usually he runs before breakfast. He only plays computer games 8 Saturdays or Sundays. He has good 9 habits, too. He drinks milk every day. 10 he likes junk food very much, he only eats it once a week. A good lifestyle helps him keep healthy.
1. A. good B. healthy C. bad D. fine
2. A. get B. gets C. got D. getting
3. A. before B. or C. and D. when
4. A. fruit B. junk food
C. vegetables D. rice
5. A. once a week B. two weeks ago
C. for three weeks D. twice a week
6. A. look after B. look for
C. look at D. look up
【解析】选A。考查短语辨析。句意: 然后他知道他必须得照顾好自己。look after“照看; 照顾”。
7. A. exercises B. gets up
C. sleeps D. goes to bed
8. A. in B. on C. at D. for
9. A. eat B. eats C. eating D. ate
10. A. And B. But
C. Although D. Because
Everyone knows that exercise is important. We all need to exercise. Doctors say it’s good for us. It keeps body strong.
When the daytime comes, we must get up. This is the time for exercise. Exercise means doing things with the body. There’re many ways to exercise. You can walk, run, swim, skate, or play ball games. Make sure you exercise in the following(下面的)ways: You have to like what you’re doing. Exercise enough—but not too much. It’s good to exercise twice each week. Thirty minutes each time is enough. Try all kinds of things until you find one, two or three sports that feel right for you.
Exercising can be fun. Friends can exercise together at a fitness center, or they can play sports together. How do you exercise?
1. In the passage the writer tells us that we all need to .
A. drink B. relax C. exercise D. work
2. Which of the following sports we can’t find in the passage?
A. Fishing. B. Running.
C. Swimming. D. Walking.
3. What does exercise mean?
A. It means doing things with the body.
B. It means studying.
C. It means doing lessons.
D. It means playing.
4. What can exercise do to the body?
A. It can make the body weak.
B. It can make the body healthy.
C. It can make us sick.
D. It can make us sleep more.
5. The words “fitness center” in the text mean“ ”.
A. 减肥中心 B. 健身中心
C. 购物中心 D. 医疗中心
1. The sunshine goes t the windows and makes the room warm.
2. Nowadays many people buy things on the I at home instead of going to the shops.
3. (健康)is very important for everyone.
4. Let’s do the housework (共同).
5. Playing sports is good for your (头脑)and body.
答案: 1. through 2. Internet 3. Health 4. together 5. mind
6. Jenny has (many)pen pals than her sister.
7. The boy is too young. He can (hard)read and write.
8. I am busy now. I have (little)free time than before.
9. Mrs. White goes shopping once or (two)a week.
10. —How many (point)did they get in the basketball game?
—Sorry, I don’t know.
答案: 6. more 7. hardly 8. less 9. twice 10. points
1. I brush my teeth twice a day. (对画线部分提问)
do you brush your teeth?
2. Sandra has a healthy lifestyle. (改为一般疑问句)
Sandra a healthy lifestyle?
3. Sam usually reads storybooks in his spare time. (对画线部分提问)
Sam usually in his spare time?
4. The baby sleeps over ten hours a day. (改为同义句)
The baby sleeps ten hours a day.
5. Mike goes online every day. (改为否定句)
Mike every day.
答案: 1. How often 2. Does; have 3. What does; do
4. more than 5. doesn’t go online
某校刊英文专栏征集有关青少年健康话题的文章, 请根据以下图示, 以“How to Keep Healthy”为题写一篇征文。
要求: 1. 必须包括图示中1~3项内容, 可适当发挥;
2. 词数: 60~80个。
How to Keep Healthy
How to Keep Healthy
Everyone wants to be healthy. Firstly, I think a good eating habit is very important. We should eat lots of vegetables and fruit. We shouldn’t eat too much junk food. Drinking milk is also good for health. Secondly, we should have enough sleep. Usually we need at least eight hours’ sleep every night. Thirdly, we need to exercise, such as walking, running and playing ball games. Exercise is good for the mind and the body. Of course there are many other ways to keep healthy. But I think having good habits is the most important.
A. Do you like junk food?
B. How many hours do you usually sleep at night?
C. What’s your secret of keeping healthy?
D. I exercise every day.
E. They can help me become strong.
F. How often do you exercise?
G. Do you exercise every day?
M: Hello! I’m an interviewer of School Life. May I ask you some questions?
W: Of course.
M: You look very healthy. 1
W: I eat vegetables and fruit every day. 2 Drinking milk and water is very important, too.
W: Yes, I like it very much. But I only eat junk food once a week, because it is bad for us.
W: Yes, I do. I often take a walk and play sports after class.
W: About eight hours. I always have enough rest.
M: You have a good lifestyle. Thank you very much.
1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
答案: 1~5. CEAGB
don’t, buy, junk food, eat, why, mean, from, be bad for, hardly, but
Many people like eating 1 . French fries, ice cream and hamburgers are all junk food, 2 they are delicious! So people, especially children, like 3 them very much. 4 do people call them junk food? Because there is 5 any nutrition(营养)in them. The food with little nutrition, of course, 6 your health if you eat too much.
The name of “junk food” comes 7 Portuguese(葡萄牙语). The word “junk” 8 an old rope(绳索). Just think about this: if someone 9 an old rope, will it be very expensive? Your answer must be “No”.
After knowing what junk food is, what should you do?
Oh, yes! 10 eat too much of it!
1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
6. 7. 8. 9. 10.
答案: 1. junk food 2. but 3. eating 4. Why 5. hardly
6. is bad for 7. from 8. means 9. buys 10. Don’t