一、听力 (共25小题; 每小题l分，计25分)
本部分共有10道小题, 每小题你将听到一段对话, 每段对话听两遍。在听每段对话前, 你将有5秒钟的时间阅读题目;听完后, 你还有5秒钟的时间选出你认为最合适的备选答案。
1. What animal are they talking about?
2. Which sport does the boy like best?
A. B. C.
3. How does the boy’s father go to work?
A. B. C.
4. Where does Kate like to go ?
A. B. C.
5. Where are they talking?
A. At a train station. B. At an airport. C. At a bus stop.
6. What time will the woman’s train leave?
A. 9:15. B. 9:50. C. 10:50.
7. How many books did the woman sell?
A. Forty-five. B. Twenty. C. Forty.
8. Who is the youngest among the three?
A. Mary. B. Peter. C. John.
9. What is the woman going to do this evening?
A. Have dinner. B. Visit her sister. C. Drive to the airport.
10. When should the man return the book?
A. On Wednesday. B. On Thursday. C. On Friday.
11.What is Amy doing with the paper?
A. She is making paper lucky stars.
B. She is making paper roses.
C. She is making paper birds.
12.Which of the following is TRUE?
A. It will be Tom’s mother’s birthday next week.
B. Amy needs paper and a knife to make the birthday present.
C. Tom doesn’t think it is fun to do a DIY job.
13. What are they talking about?
A. The beautiful view in a picture. B. A girl in a photo. C. Art lessons.
14. What is Sandy good at?
A. Sports. B. Taking photos. C. Dancing.
15. What caused the fire?
A. A car accident. B. Stoves. C. Lightning.
16. When did the house catch fire?
A. In the morning. B. In the afternoon. C. In the evening.
17. What was burnt in the fire?
A. A radio. B. A mobile phone. C. A computer.
Beijing 18 and cold.
Hong Kong There’s 19 , but people will feel cool in the daytime.
New York Sunny, but there’s a strong wind 20 .
18. A. Rainy B. Cloudy C. Sunny
19. A. sunshine B. a strong wind C. a big cloud
20. A. in the morning B. in the afternoon C. in the evening
21. How many red-crowned cranes are alive in the world now according to Jimmy?
A. Less than 9,000. B. Less than 1, 900. C. More than 9,100.
22. Which country is working with China to help save red-crowned cranes?
A. Japan. B. America. C. Russia.
23. How do the cranes dance?
A. They dance with partners.
B. They dance with people.
C. They dance with other animals.
24. What do red-crowned cranes stand for(象征) in China?
A. Love. B. Friendship. C. Happiness.
25. What does Jimmy want to tell us?
A. Red-crowned cranes are beautiful.
B. Red-crowned cranes are special to all people.
C. Red-crowned cranes are beautiful but endangered birds, and people should protect them.
二、单项选择 从下列每题所给的选项中, 选择一个最佳答案。(共15小题; 每小题1分，计15分)
26. — I’m sorry I lost _________ useful book.
— Never mind, but I hope you won’t make the same mistake for _____ second time.
A. a; a B. a; the C. the; the D. an; a
27. The students the Palace Museum next week.
A. hope them to visit B. look forward to visit
C. hope they visit D. hope to visit
28. — Mr. Lee is an animal lover. He does everything he can animals.
— He is a true friend of animals’.
A. attacking B. to attack C. to protect D. protecting
29. — We hope we will have _______ lessons every day.
— That’s what I think. Then we can have _______ free time.
A. more; less B. more; more C. fewer; more D. fewer; less
30. — ________ will the meeting start? — _______ everyone arrives.
A. How long; Until B. How long; Not until
C. How soon; Until D. How soon; Not until
31. — Would you like some juice or bread?
— . I’m really thirsty and hungry after such a long walk.
A. None B. Either C. Nothing D. Both
32. “Helen found a book lying on the floor.” The structure of the sentence is .
A. S + V B. S + V + DO
C. S + V + IO + DO D. S + V + DO + OC
33. I felt a bit ______ last night and then I fell ______ quickly.
A. sleepy; asleep B. asleep; asleep C. sleepy; sleepy D. asleep; sleepy
34. ___________ great fun we had ______ the changes _____ the birds’ numbers!
A. What a; recorded; in B. What; to record; of
C. What; recording; in D. What; record; of
35. — The bird watching wasn’t very interesting, was it?
—___________. I saw few birds from the beginning to the end.
A. I agree B. Yes, it was. C. Interesting enough D. No, it wasn’t.
36. Practicing more can make easier for us to get good results in the race.
A. us B. it C. this D. we
37. — _________________ ?
— He is kind and helpful. We like him very much.
A. What does your English teacher like
B. How do you think of your English teacher
C. How do you like your English teacher
D. What do you like about your English teacher
38. — Mum, can I have something _____________?
— Oh, sorry, dear. You can only drink some water. There is _____________ in the kitchen.
A. to drink; nothing else B. to drink; something else
C. to eat; something else D. to eat; nothing else
39. Soon the cocoon(茧) ____________ a beautiful butterfly.
A. grew up B. made up C. came into D. grew into
40. — My PE teacher says our national football team may win the 2015 Asian Cup.
—__________. Our Chinese are looking forward to it.
A. Congratulations. B. I don’t think so.
C. I hope so. D. Me too.
三、完型填空 阅读短文, 从每题所给选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。(共15小题; 每小题1分，计15分)
I sat down to read under an old tree in the park. I felt my life was 41 , for my whole world was dark.
A young boy ran up to me, out of 42 . He stood right before me with his head down and said 43 , “Look what I found!” In his hand was a flower, and what a poor sight! The flower was dry and 44 . I gave him a small smile and then turned my eyes away so that he could go off to play with his dry flower.
45 , he sat next to my side and placed the flower to his 46 and said in surprise, “It smells sweet and it’s beautiful, too. That’s 47 I picked it. Here, it’s for you.” The flower before me was dead. But I knew I must accept it, or he might never 48 . So I accepted the flower, and replied, “This is just what I 49 .” Just then, for the first time I noticed that the boy could not 50 — he was blind.
Tears came down my face as I 51 him for picking the best one. “You’re welcome,” he smiled, and then ran off to 52 . I sat there and wondered how he was able to learn about my pain.
Through the eyes of a blind child, 53 I could see the problem was not with the world; the problem was me. And for all those years I myself had been 54 . I decided to see the beauty in life, and 55 every second of my life. And then I held that dry flower up to my nose and breathed in the smell of a beautiful rose.
41. A. hopeless B. colorful C. simple D. wonderful
42. A. mind B. trouble C. breath D. work
43. A. sadly B. strictly C. angrily D. excitedly
44. A. dead B. fresh C. alive D. heavy
45. A. So B. Or C. However D. And
46. A. head B. nose C. ear D. neck
47. A. how B. when C. where D. why
48. A. come B. give C. leave D. stay
49. A. say B. dislike C. want D. have
50. A. cry B. speak C. smile D. see
51. A. forgave B. thanked C. paid D. hated
52. A. sleep B. study C. dance D. play
53. A. at most B. at times C. at first D. at last
54. A. cheerful B. useful C. blind D. deaf
55. A. waste B. enjoy C. lose D. forget
四、阅读理解 阅读下列短文, 根据短文内容选择最佳答案。(共15小题; 每小题2分，
Many years ago, there lived a very rich man who wanted to do something good for the people of his town. But first he wanted to find out if they deserved(值得) his help. So he put a very large stone in the middle of the main road to the town. Then he stood behind a tree, waiting and watching. Soon an old man came along with his cow.
“Who put this stone in the center of the road?” said the old man, but he didn’t try to move the stone away. Instead, with some difficulty he passed around the stone and continued on his way. Another man came along and did the same thing; then another came, and another. All of them complained about the stone in the center of the road, but nobody tried to move it. Late in the afternoon, a young man came along. He saw the stone and said, “It will be dark at night. Some people will come along later in the dark and will fall over the stone and get hurt.”
The young man then began to move the stone. He pushed and pulled and tried everything he could to move it out of the road. But to his surprise, under the stone he found a bag full of money and this message, “This money is for the person who moves this stone from the road. The person deserves help.”
56. The rich man put the stone in the road so that ____________.
A. people could not pass easily
B. people could move it away
C. he could find out who deserved his help
D. he could find out who passed most quickly
57. Why did the young man move the stone out of the road?
A. Because he was strong enough to move it.
B. Because he knew there was a bag of money under it.
C. Because he didn’t want other people to fall and get hurt.
D. Because the rich man wanted him to do so.
58. What was the rich man doing when the young man moved the stone?
A. He was standing on a stone.
B. He was helping the young man pull the stone.
C. He was standing behind a tree, waiting and watching.
D. He was enjoying himself while watching.
59. Which of the following is true according to the article?
A. All people of the town didn’t move the stone.
B. The young man got the money and moved the stone back.
C. The rich man put the money and the message under the stone.
D. The old man with a cow got the money and went away.
60. What can we learn from the story?
A. If we do well, we will have well.
B. If we move stones, we will have a lot of money.
C. The young man was lucky.
D. Other people were unlucky.
Cui Cui was in low spirits. Her head was bowed. Even the cheerful crowd outside her enclosure (圈舍) couldn’t make the 2-year-old panda happy.
Cui Cui was not alone. The eight pandas from Wolong in Sichuan all looked
unhappy. A very big earthquake had destroyed their home. They arrived in Beijing
on May 24. The eight pandas were chosen in an online poll (投票) from 16 Wolong
pandas born in 2006 to meet visitors to the Beijing Olympics. They will stay in
the capital’s zoo until November.
“All the Wolong pandas were scared by the earthquake,” said a keeper who came along with the animals. “When the earthquake happened, the sky turned dark. Some pandas climbed up trees. This was a way to protect themselves,” he said, “even after the earthquake, some did not want to come down. Many of them lost their appetites (胃口) and six pandas ran away from their home. One is still missing.”
“The earthquake ruined their lives. This is why the pandas are sad,” said the keeper.
However, in Beijing, the mood of the pandas improved when they saw their favourite fresh bamboo leaves.
Lang Lang, a male panda, was the first to run for food. He lay on the ground with his legs in the air, put his dinner on his belly (肚子) and ate the bamboo leaves. Others rushed to join him. Later, the pandas played together.
61. Why did the eight pandas look unhappy?
A. Because the cheerful crowd frightened them.
B. Because they didn’t want to live in Beijing.
C. Because they were scared by the earthquake.
D. Because they didn’t have bamboo leaves.
62. How long did the eight pandas stay in Beijing?
A. For about three months. B. For about six months.
C. For about one year. D. For about two years.
63. When the earthquake arrived, how did some of the pandas protect themselves?
A. They climbed up trees. B. They ran away.
C. They hid in holes. D. They stayed still.
64. When did the eight pandas become happier?
A. When the keeper took them home.
B. When they saw the fresh bamboo leaves.
C. When the earth stopped shaking.
D. When they arrived at the capital zoo.
65. What does the passage mainly talk about?
A. How to protect pandas when the earthquake happens.
B. People should do something to make pandas happier.
C. The changes of pandas’ lives caused by the Beijing Olympics.
D. The reasons why the Wolong pandas were unhappy.
A group of swans flew down to a beach where a crow(乌鸦) was jumping around. The crow watched them with disdain(鄙视).
“You have no flying skills at all!” he said to the swans. “All you can do is to move your wings. Can you turn over in the air? No, that’s beyond you. Let’s have a flying competition. I’ll show you what real flying is!”
One of the swans, a strong young male, took up the challenge. The crow flew up and began to show his skills. He flew in circles, performed other flying tricks, and then came down and looked proudly at the swan.
Now it was the swan’s turn. He flew up, and began flying over the sea. The crow flew after him, making all kinds of comments(评价) about his flying. They flew on and on till they couldn’t see the land and there was nothing but water on all sides. The crow was making fewer and fewer comments. He was now so exhausted that he found it hard to stay in the air, and had to struggle to keep himself from falling into the water.
The swan pretended(假装) not to notice, and said, “Why do you keep touching the water, brother? Is that another trick?”
“No,” said the crow. He knew he had lost the competition. “I’m in trouble because of my pride! If you don’t help me, I’ll lose my life…”
The swan took pity on him, and took him on his shoulders and flew back to
66. What’s the correct order of the following events?
a. The crow showed off its flying skills.
b. The swan felt pity for the crow and saved it.
c. The crow laughed at the swan’s flying.
d. The crow followed the swan and got into trouble.
e. The crow challenged the swans and a strong young swan accepted it.
A. e, c, d, a, b B. a, e, c, d, b C. c, e, a, d, b D. e, a, d, c, b
67. What does the underlined word “exhausted” in Paragraph 4 mean?
A. Tired. B. Angry. C. Frightened. D. Sad.
68. Why did the crow keep touching the water?
A. It was showing another flying skill.
B. It was struggling to keep itself from falling into the water.
C. It was thirsty and wanted to drink some water.
D. It was enjoying itself by doing so.
69. What can we infer(推断) from the passage?
A. The crow didn’t know flying.
B. Flying skills were useless.
C. The swan saved the crow because they were good friends.
D. The swan was better at long-distance flying than the crow.
70. What does the story tell us?
A. No pains, no gains. B. The early bird catches the worm.
C. Pride goes before a fall. D. Practice makes perfect.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70
71. There is fog and haze(霾) here these days. What an __________ (糟糕的) day!
72. People ran in all __________ (方向) and shouted in fear when the earthquake happened.
73. We hope you can accept our __________ (邀请) and join us.
74. Max often tells funny jokes and makes me laugh. He is very (幽默的).
75. The Chinese ___________ (政府) has made many laws to protect the wild
76. The bags are those ____________ (tour). We should give them back.
77. We thought it __________ (hope) to buy the tickets. But we succeeded at last.
78. — I heard that Yao Beina died yesterday.
— I’m sorry to hear that. She is so young, though she isn’t the most famous _________ (art) in China.
79. If you use binoculars, you can watch the stars in the sky even (clear).
80. Spring Festival is coming. Li Lei with his parents ____________ (prepare) to visit Hainan Island these days.
81. Grandpa got a lot of presents from his friends on his (nine) birthday.
82. There will be much ________ (fog) tomorrow. Please drive your car as carefully as you can.
83. A dove(鸽子)has a good sense of ___________ ( direct ).
84. — I didn’t see you at the party yesterday.
— Oh, I _____________ (wait) for an important call from my brother..
85. My watch is broken. It needs ___________ (repair).
六、任务型阅读 阅读短文，完成表格，每空一词。(共10空, 每空1分，计10分)
What is a hurricane?
You may already know that hurricanes are storms. They can cause terrible waves，wind，and rain. They happen during “Hurricane Season”, which is from June 1st until November 30th in the Atlantic Ocean and from May 15th until November 30th in the Pacific Ocean.
Kinds of Hurricanes
There are five kinds of hurricanes, which are based on wind speeds. It helps people know how much damage(危害) a hurricane may cause because the greater the wind speed is, the more dangerous the storm is. For example, a kind of hurricane has winds over 155 miles per hour, which are strong enough to destroy the buildings along the shorelines completely.
When a hurricane happens together with heavy rainfall, there can be a terrible flood. The centre of a hurricane is called the eye. While most of a hurricane has dangerous strong winds, the eye is actually(事实上) a calm area in the storm. When the eye of a hurricane passes over land, people might think that it’s over, but before long the wind and rain increase again as the second part of the hurricane moves through.
Hurricane safety tips
There is no way to stop a hurricane or make it change direction, so if you ever find yourself in the path of a hurricane, be sure to remember the following safety tips.
Be sure you have a radio, batteries, fresh drinking water, and enough food.
Tell neighbours, friends, and family members your emergency plans. Tell them where you’ll go if you need to leave your home.
If you live near the ocean, leave your home and travel to a safe place. You could stay with a friend or a family member, in a hotel/motel, or in an emergency shelter area.
Stay inside during the storm. You could be badly injured(受伤) if you go outside.
Characteristics “Hurricane Season” usually lasts about 86 months in the Atlantic Ocean and 6.5 months in the Pacific Ocean.
Hurricanes are the 87 of terrible waves, winds and rain.
Kinds There are five kinds of hurricanes.
Different hurricanes have different 88 speeds.
A kind of hurricanes can destroy all the 89 along the shorelines.
90 When a hurricane comes together with heavy rain, a terrible 91 may happen.
The eye is the __92__ of a hurricane. Soon after it passes, the wind and rain increase again.
Safety tips It’s 93 to stop a hurricane or change its direction.
Don’t forget the safety tips if you find yourself in the 94 of a hurricane.
Take necessary things. Tell people your emergency plans. Travel to a safe place. Stay 95 during the storm, or you could be badly hurt.
86.__________ 87.__________ 88. __________89.__________90. __________
91.__________ 92.__________ 93.__________ 94.__________95. __________
七、阅读表达 阅读短文，根据其内容按要求简略回答问题。(共5小题, 每小题2分，
Why do people cry? Scientists say the body produces tears because they need them. One kind of tears is for the eye, the other is for the heart. They both work as cleaners. If something else like dust(灰尘) gets into your eye, tears also come into the eye to clean it out. If you are hurt by something, your strong feelings produce some poisonous chemicals(毒素) in your body, and at the same time, tears come out with them. If these poisonous chemicals are not cleaned out of your body as soon as possible, they will do harm to the heart sooner or later.
In the United States men have heart problems more often than women do. Doctors say heart problems have something to do with the pressures(压力) of living and working now. Perhaps men suffer more from these illnesses because they do not cry enough. They need to cry more.
In fact, you can find many ways of reducing the pressures to keep fit. Crying is a natural and physical one.
96. How many kinds of tears does the body usually produce? (one word)
97. What do tears do when dust gets into your eye? (less than 10 words)
98. What will produce the poisonous chemicals that do harm to the heart? (two words)
99. Why do men suffer more from heart problems than women? (less than 5 words)
100. What will you do to reduce the pressures of living and working to keep fit? (one word)
八、短文填空 根据短文内容及首字母提示，补全空格内单词，使短文完整、通顺。(共10空, 每空1分，计 10分)
Kate is an American high school student. One day in September, her English teacher, Mr. Smith, said to the students in his class, “I think you must have done lots of i 101 things during the summer holidays. Write about one of them in about 110 words and r 102 to bring it to me next week.”
Kate t 103 about the homework for a long time, but she couldn’t think of a 104 good. T 105 she called her friend Mary on the telephone and asked her about the homework. Mary said that she was writing about s 106 in the lake. She learned how to swim this summer holiday.
Soon after that, Kate d 107 to write about bird watching. During the summer, her father took her to the lake to watch birds in August. It was not so e 108 to write about it in about 110 words, but she t 109 her best.
In English class, Mr. Smith said that Kate’s story was the most interesting and told her to read it to e 110 . Kate was very happy.
101. i 102. r 103. t 104. a 105. T
106. s 107.d 108. e 109. t 110. e
事迹 去年为“save China’s Pandas”筹款;去湿地清点过鸟的种类与数量，发现他们的数量变得越来越少。
Hello! Everyone! I’m Helen. I want to join the Students’ Union and do something to protect animals. I’m glad to make a speech here.
Thank you for listening!
一、听力 (共25小题; 每小题l分，计25分)
1-5 BABCA 6-10 BCCCB 11-15 ABBCC 16-20 ACBAB 21-25 BCAAC
26-30 ADCCD 31-35 DDACD 36-40 BCADC
41-45 ACDAC 46-50 BDCCD 51-55 BDDCB
56-60 CCCCA 61-65 CBABD 66-70 CABDC
71. awful 72. directions 73. invitation 74. humorous 75. government
76. tourists’ 77. hopeless 78. artist 79. more clearly 80. is preparing
81. ninetieth 82. fog 83. direction 84. was waiting 85. repairing
86. six 87. cause 88. wind 89. buildings 90. Dangers/Damage
91. flood 92. centre 93. impossible 94. path /way 95. inside
97. They come into the eye to clean the dust out.
98. Strong feelings.
99. Because men don’t cry enough. / Because men seldom cry.
八、短文填空(共10小题, 每空1分，计 10分)
101. interesting 102. remember 103. thought 104. anything 105. Then
106. swimming 107. decided 108. easy 109. tried 110. everyone/everybody
Hello! Everyone! I’m Helen. I want to join the Students’ Union and do something to protect animals. I’m glad to make a speech here.
I am kind and friendly to animals and I like nature, especially Spring.
I helped raise money for Save China’s Pandas and counted the types and numbers of the birds in the wetlands last year. I found that the number of them is becoming smaller and smaller.
Animals are our best friends. We should protect them. Moreover, protecting animals is protecting ourselves. If I can join the Students’ Union, I will let more people know the importance of protecting animals and try my best to make the hometown a better place for both man and animals.
Thank you for listening!