1. What’s Linda’s hobby?
A. B C
2. Where has Lily been ?
A B C
3. Who are the speakers talking about ?
A B C
4. Where does the woman want to go ?
A B C
5. What was the boy doing at seven yesterday evening ?
A B C
6. How much is the pen?
A. 5 yuan. B. 50 yuan. C. 15 yuan.
7. Where was Li Lei born?
A. In Shanghai. B. In Changsha. C. In Wuhan.
8. What was Bill doing then?
A. Studying. B. Playing. C. Running.
9. How does Xiao Ming usually come here?
A. By bus. B. By bike. C. By car.
10. What does the woman do?
A. A doctor. B. A nurse. C. A teacher.
Person What present When From whom
Sally 11 at the age of 12 her father
Emma dictionary on New Year’s Day her 13
Bill 14 Last month his 15
11. A. guitar B. piano C. drum
12. A. eight B. eighteen C. twenty-eight
13. A. father B. uncle C. brother
14. A. basketball B. MP3 C. CD player
15. A. father B. uncle C. brother
16. ---Who is man in a black hat?
---It’s Jim . We often play basketball together in free
A. an; a B. a; / C. the; a D. the; /
17. The car is too expensive, so I can’t it.
A. take B. afford C. clean D. have
18. I’d like to watch the movie Titanic.
A. calling B. calls C. is called D. called
19.He dreams of being the richest person and owning dollars.
A. two billion B. two billions
C. billion of D. two billions of
20. Tom didn’t feel when his mother left him at home.
A. lonely, alone B. alone, lonely C. lonely, lonely D. alone, alone
21.You’d better late for school, or the teacher will be
A. arrive B. not to arrive
C. not arrive D. don’t arrive
22. — we clean the classroom at once?
—No, you . You clean it after school.
A. Must; needn’t; can B. Need; mustn’t; may
C. Must; mustn’t; can D. Shall; can’t; may
23. —There is with my eyes.
—Don’t worry. Let me help you.
A. wrong nothing B. nothing wrong
C. wrong something D. something wrong
24.Tom the USA. He back in two months.
A. has gone to, comes B. has gone to, will be
C. has been to, comes D. has been to, will be
25.—I’m going to watch wild animals in Zhuyuwan Zoo after
A. Have a great time B. Congratulations
C. It’s nice of you D. Come on
Life in the 2020s will be very different from life today. Between then and now many changes will take place. So 26 will the change be?
The population is growing 27 . There will be many people in the world and 28 of them will live longer than people live now.
The computer will be even smaller and 29 and there will be at least(至少) one in every home. And 30 study will be one of the important subjects in school then.
People will work fewer hours than they 31 now and they will have more 32 time for sports, watching TV and traveling. Traveling will be even easier and cheaper. And many more people will go to other countries for 33 .
There 34 changes in our food, too. More land(土地) will be done for building new towns and houses for all the people. Then there will be less room(空间) 35 cows and sheep, so meat will be more expensive. Maybe no one will eat it every day. Instead they eat more fruits and 36 . Maybe people will be 37 .
38 in the future will be different, too. Dangerous and 39 work will be done(被做) by robots(机器人). Because of this, many people will not have any work to do. This will be a 40 .
26. A. when B. where C. what D. how
27. A. slowly B. fast C. carefully D. well
28. A. one B. most C. none D. few
29. A. more useful B. less useful C. more expensive D. bigger
30. A. Chinese B. English C. computer D. science
31. A. study B. like C. do D. get
32. A. important B. busy C. full D. free
33. A. business B. sports C. work D. holidays
34. A. will be B. are C. be D. have
35. A. to B. for C. in D. with
36. A. meat B. hamburger C. vegetables D. coffee
37. A. more negative B. worse C. angrier D. healthier
38. A. Music B. Work C. Sports D. Food
39. A. hard B. easy C. comfortable D. small
40. A. balance B. program C. information D. problem
1.Clean driving license
3.Age over 25
Apply(申请)to: Capes Taxi, Shenzhen
Tel :0755-6561382 Teacher Needed
For private language school
Apply to: Instant Languages Ltd, Dalian
Tel:0411-4313861 Air Hostess(空姐)Wanted
1.age between 20 and 33
2.Height from 1.6m to 1.75m
3.Two foreign languages
Apply to: China airlines, Beijing
41.If you want to work in the south, you can apply for a job as .
A. a driver B. an air hostess C. a teacher D. all of the above
42.You may call when you wish to be a teacher.
A. 0755-6561382 B. 0411-4313861 C. 010-88488970 D. A and B
43.Mary, aged 26, knows English and Japanese , which job can be given to her?
A. Driving for China taxi. B. Working for China Airlines.
C. Teaching at instant languages Ltd D. None of the above.
44.What prevents(阻止)Jack, an experienced taxi driver, working for Capes Taxi?
A. Being unable to speak a foreign language. B. Liking beer and wine
C. Breaking traffic rules. D. Not having college education.
45. Which of the following is not mentioned in the three ads?
A. Height B. Age C. Language D. Health.
Mr Knott was a worker. He worked in a big factory in London. He lived a long way from the factory. So he was usually quite tired when he got home. At half past nine one evening, when he was just in bed, the telephone rang in the hall of his house. He went downstairs and picked up the telephone receiver and said, “This is White Street 2876. Who is that speaking, please?”
“Watt,” a man answered.
“What’s your name, please?” said Mr Knott.
“Watt’s my name,” was the answer.
“Yes, I asked you that. what’s your name?” Mr Knott said again.
“I told you, Watt’s my name,” said the other man. “ Are you Jack Smith”
“ No, I’m Knott,” Answered Mr Knott.
“Will you give me your name?” said Mr Watt.
“Will Knott,” answered Mr Knott.
Both Mr Watt and Mr Knott put their telephone receivers down angrily and thought, “ He must be mad”(疯).
46.Mr Knott was usually quite tired when he got home because
A. he was very old B. he lived a long way from his factory
C. he often went home on foot D. he didn’t like his work
47. What happened at half past nine one evening?
A. A friend came to visit him B. A man gave him a telephone call
C. he couldn’t remember his friend’s name. D. Nothing happened.
48. Who called him?
A. A mad man B. Mr Watt C. Jack Smith D. Nobody
49. What words have the same sounds as “ Watt and Knott”?
A. What and not. B. What and know
C. Wait and not D. Water and now
50. Who was the mad man?
A. Mr Knott B. Mr Watt C. Jack Smith D. Nobody
The train I was travelling on was 51 (已经) half an hour late. I had to arrive in Vienna at 7:15 to catch the 7:25 train to Paris. The conductor advised me to get off two stops 52 (在…之前)Vienna Station and take a taxi. When the time came, he even helped 53 (我)with my bags. He wished me good
54 (运气)as I jumped off. And a few 55 (分钟)later, I was racing 56 (朝)the centre of the city in a taxi. It was almost 7：25 when
We 57 (停) outside the station. I paid the 58 (司机)quickly, took hold of my bags and hurried inside. “Pairs train” was all I had time to say to the official I saw. You can 59 (猜)how I felt when he 60 (指向)to a train that was just moving out of the station.
astronaut, competition, stranger, earth, mark
61. ----What are you doing?
----I’m entering a .
62. I’m quite shy when I’m with .
63. How do you feel when you get bad at school.
64. Lots of scientists are working hard to send to Mars one day.
65. Scientists think that there has been life on the for hundreds of
millions of years.
下列A~H为八本畅销书，看完66~70题的叙述后，请根据题意，依各人需求，为每个人选择最适当的一本书，并在空格处填上书名的英文字母代号A, B, C…。
A. How to Be Good Learners
B. Make Rubbish (垃圾)Useful
C. People around the World
D. You Are What You Eat E. Money Talks
F. E-communication (电子通信)
G. 101 Q & A about America
H. Advice for Shopping
66. Today people write to, even talk to others on the computer. Nancy wants to learn more about it.
67. Mary is a good mother. She believes eating right food is important. She likes to help her children grow better with right food.
68. Jack often sits at the desk, studying all night, but he still gets poor grades. He hopes to do better on the tests.
69. Bob’s sister wants him to move to New York. But he isn’t sure if that is a good idea. He needs to know more about the country.
70. Jenny is worried about that there are too many used plastic bags and old newspapers at home. She doesn’t know what to do with them.
66. ____ 67. _____ 68. ______ 69. ______ 70. ______
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
51.________ 52.__ 53.________ 54._______ 55.________
56.________ 57.________ 58.________ 59.________ 60.________
61. 62. 63. 64. 65.
66.________ 67. 68. 69. 70.
W: Oh, Emma’s brother gave her a dictionary on New Year’s Day. She likes it best, for it is really useful.
M: How about the boys?
W: My neighbor Bill got a basketball from his uncle. He thought it was the best present.
M: When did he get it?
W: Last month, when his uncle came back from America.
M: Your report is really good. I’m sure your teacher will like it.
W: Thank you.
1-5 BBBAA 6-10 CBBAC 11-15 BACAB
16-20 DBDAA 21-25 CADBA
26-30 CBBAC 31-35 CDDAB 36-40 CDBAD
41-45 ABBCD 46-50 BBBAD
51.already 52.before 53.me 54.luck 55.minutes
56.toward 57.stopped 58.driver 59.guess 60. pointed
61.competition 62.strangers 63. marks 64.astronauts 65.earth