1. What caused the fire?
A. A careless smoker. B. A broken wire line. C. Some unknown cause.
2. What does the woman mean?
A. The man should be the one to speak to Paul. B. The man should repair the radio himself.
C. There is no need for him to say “sorry”.
3. Where are the two speakers having the dialogue?
A. In the street. B. On a bus C. At the bus stop.
4. What does the woman mean?
A. The old house should be turned into stores. B. The shop center is quite old.
C. New shopping center are very common.
5. Where does the woman prefer to live?
A. In the countryside. B. In the city. C. In the small town.
6. Where does the conversation take place?
A. At the ticket office. B. On the plane. C. At the check in counter.
7. What will the woman have to carry to reduce the weight of her luggage?
A. The shoulder bag. B. The dictionary. C. The hand bag.
8. What tickets does the man want to buy?
A. For the pop star sport. B. For pop music concerts. C. For the music conference.
9. On which day will the man g to the concert?
A. Thursday. B. Friday. C. Sunday
10. Which of the following does the man least care about?
A. The date of the ticket. B. The price of the ticket.
C. Whether the seats are together or not.
11. Where does the conversation take place?
A. In a cafeteria（自助食堂）. B. In a café. C. In a bar.
12. What WON’T the man have for the meal?
A. Steak. B. Fried eggs. C. Coffee.
13. Why do they choose this place to have meal?
A. Because they can sit by the window. B. Because they can do some of the work.
C. Because they can save some money.
14. Whom is the conversation going between?
A. The manager and his secretary. B. The secretary and his wife.
C. The husband and his wife.
15. What’s the matter with the man?
A. He has got a cold. B. He has got a cold and a headache.
C. He has smoked too heavily.
16. Which of the following statements is true?
A. The man doesn’t want to go to work very much. B. The woman is a doctor.
C. The man got a terrible cold and couldn’t go to work.
17. Where did the story happen?
A. At a restaurant. B. At the speaker’s home. C. At the speaker’s friend’s home.
18. How many friends did he invite to lunch?
A. Three. B. Four. C. Five.
19. How much did the writer pay for the meal in all?
A. 1,000 yuan. B. 1260 yuan. C. 200 yuan for each person.
20. Why does the writer say the experience was not so bad?
A. Because they had a good lunch at a quiet place. B. The experience made him wiser.
C. Both A and B.