1.Many children s________ to death in Africa because of the lack of food.
2.In summer, there is usually p_______ of rain in our area.
3.They thought if they held some festivals, their a_________ would be s__________ with what they had done.
4.On his a_______, he was greatly welcomed by his fans.
5. The colour of our n________ flag is red with five yellows stars on it.
6. Under the lead of our party, we finally got i_________ from the other countries.
7. At the beginning of the year, farmers usually have a lot of a__________ work to do.
8. The c________ of some E___________ countries are quite different from ours
9. The w________ is a kind of fruit, which is quite famous in our city.
10. He is such a h_______ boy that many girls a_______ him.
11. I hope you will always be e_________ when having classes.
12. Without the teacher's p__________, you cannot play with the computer in our class.
13. He managed to save the d________ girl, which was praised by many people.
14. It is o_______ that he has known the story.
15. He cheated her, which she would never f_______
1.She is so fat that she has made up her mind to go on a d_________ to lose weight.
2.Rice, noodles and bread all belong to e_______-giving foods.
3.When having dinner, I like to eat c__________ instead of m__________.
4.Wu must keep the b_______ of nature.
5. C_________ drove him to follow his friend into that restaurant.
6. Scientist are doing some r________ to find the cause of the disease.
7. There are usually a lot of c_________ in the KFC.
8. Both of the two restaurants have their s________ and w__________, so they decided to c___________ them together into a larger one.
9. They stood there, g________ at each other without a word.
10. Time is l________. We need to be hurry.
11. Knowledge can be of a great b_______ to everybody.
12. Looking at his son, he s________ and went out of the room.
13. Some food is high in fibre which is good for d___________.
1.Smoking is not p__________ in our school.
2.He had his wallet stolen, so he had to earn his p__________ during the journey.
3.The reason he gave to a________ for his absence was unbelievable.
4.As is known to all, we should never judge a person only by his a______________.
5.To be h_________, I have no money on me.
6. To do this work well needs some p_________.
7. He was so hungry that he order a thick s________ and a glass of beer for lunch.
8. It's good m________ to say good-bye to the host when leaving.
9. Seeing the snake, she couldn’t help s____________.
10. In some parts of the Great Wall, it is wide enough for two persons to walk s_________ to s___________.
11. His family is quite rich, so they hire a s_________ to do the housework.
12. Don't be r_______ to your friends. You should be friendly to each other.
13. He was popular because of his sense of h_________.
14. To my great joy, I found my lost pen by a________ in the corner of the room.
15. We don't like him because he is always j________ of other's success.
1.He doesn't like to be v_________, instead, he prefers to solve the problem in peace.
2.Without o_________, we can't live.
3.On cold winter days, there will be ice on the s________of the water.
4.As is known to all, smoking is h_________ to our health.
5.With the d___________ of science, many new things are invented.
6. G___________ speaking, he is a smart boy except his carelessness.
7. The news s________ quickly all over the country.
8. Bad habits should always be p_______ in our daily life.
9. Whether you can succeed in the competition d______ on whether you have fully prepared for it.
10. His p________ at the meeting made everybody excited.
11. Not meeting his favorite singer, he felt quite d____________.
12. Another of his book will be p_______ next month.
13. The reason why we have to fall to the ground is that there is g_________.
14. G___________, he realized that he had done wrong to her.
15. The river is so polluted that every day we can see a lot of things f________ on the water.
1.It is said the M__________of Japan will come to visit our country next month.
2.There are four oceans in the world, of which the P_________ is the largest.
3.As is known to all, there are seven c___________ in the world.
4.If you go e__________, you’ll find the sea.
5.Our school is s____________ by many trees.
6. There is a h_________ near our city, where you can find many big ships in and out.
7. It is e____________hot these days.
8. After they married, they s__________down in a small village, leading a quiet life.
9. We admire her for she has a g________ for singing and dancing.
10. An order came that we should finish the work w__________ three days.
11. There is a s___________ difference between the two words.
12. Could you help me f_______ out the cost of this trip?
13. It is said that some o__________ will come to our school to have a visit.
14. The t_________sound made me t__________.
15. I have such a good eye-sight that I can see the small things in the d___________.
16. Yesterday, it was so cold that there was some f_____________ on the ground.
17. I planned to go d____________ this Sunday.
18. Finally, they managed to arrived to their destination(目的地)at d_________.