1. can"t help doing sth. 禁不住做某事，不由得不做某事
She couldn"t hep smiling.
(1) can"t help but do 不得不......;不能不 When the streets are full of melting snow, you can"t help but get your shoes wet.
(2) cannot but 不能不，只能He could not but feel disappointed.
(1) help (sb.) (to) do sth. Help me get him back to bed at once. / By helping them we are helping save ourselves.
(2) help...with sth. 帮助......做某事 In those days he used to help her mother with her gardening.
(3) help oneself / sb. to sth. 给自己 / 别人夹菜 / 拿烟
等;擅自拿用 May I help you to some more vegetables?
(4) help...in sth. 在......方面帮助某人 She offered to help Rose in the housekeeping when I am not here.
(5) help out 帮忙 (做事;克服困难等) I"ve often helped Bob out when he"s been a bit short of money.
① go around 到处走/跑.(疾病)流传，(谣言)传开;go after 追求;go ahead 说吧，请吧，做吧;go away 离开，出去
② go back 走网头路，翻悔改变;go bad 变坏;go boating 去划船
③ go fishing 去钓鱼;go for a walk去 散步
④ go hiking 去徒步旅行;go home 回家
⑤ go in for 喜爱，从事于;go into 进入，加入
⑥ go mad 发疯
⑦ go off 离去，去世;go on 继续，进展，依据;go on doing 继续做;go out 出去，发出去，熄灭，不时兴;go over 研究，检查，搜查
⑧ go shopping 去商店;go skating 去滑冰;go straight along 沿着;go swimming 去游泳
⑨ go through 通过，经受，仔细检查;go to bed 上床
⑩ go up 上升
? go wrong 走错路，误入歧途