1. -- I"d like to take a week"s holiday.
-- ____, we"re too busy.
A. Don"t worry B. Don"t mention it
C. Forget it D. Pardon me
2. -- I was so sure that our experiment was going to succeed, but something went wrong at the last moment.
-- ____, but don"t give it up.
A. Find out the reason B. Never mind
C. I"m sorry to hear that D. You don"t "mean that
3. -- I just heard that the tickets for tonight"s show have been sold out. -- Oh no! ____.
A. I was looking forward to that B. It doesn"t matter
C. I knew it already D. It"s not at all interesting
4. -- We are going to travel to Italy. -- ____.
A. Good bye B. Go ahead
C. I like to go, too D. Have a good time
5. -- I"d rather have some tea, if you don"t mind.
A. Thank you very much B. Yes, I like so
C. No, it"s nothing D. Of course, anything you want