A. because B. so that C. even if D. as
1. Talking about likes and dislikes. 谈论喜欢和不喜欢
-- I enjoy Chinese food very much. -- ____. (03东北三校)
A. Please taste quickly B. Have more, please
C. Help yourself D. Eat slowly while it is hot
(1) This book is very interesting.
(2) I like / love the movie (very much).
(3)I like / love to play computer games.
(4) I like taking photos.
(5) I enjoy listening to music.
(6) I"m interested in science. My hobbies / interests are...
(7) He is fond of music.
(8) This song is bad / awful.
(9) I don"t like the movie very much / at all.
(10)I don"t enjoy collecting stamps.
(11)I hate to do homework. I hate dancing,
(12)I"m not into classic music.
(13)I think that classic music is terrible / boring.
2. Making apologies 道歉
-- I"m sorry I"m calling you so late. -- ____ Okay.