5. difficulty n.
(1) difficulty (通常作复数) 难事，难点，难题She met with many difficulties when travelling.
have (some) difficulty (in) doing sth.
there is (some) difficulty (in) doing sth.
have (some) difficulty with sth.
there is (some) difficulty with sth.
do sth. with difficulty / without difficulty 困难地/轻而易举地做某事
We had a lot of difficulty in finding your house.
Do you have any difficulty with your English?
(1) 以上句型中，difficulty前可加some, little, much, a lot of, no, any修饰
6. favourite = favorite (A. E) 最喜爱的;最喜爱的人或事物
(1) adj. 最喜爱的My favorite sport is playing football.
(2) n. [C] 最喜爱的人或事物He is a favorite with his uncle.