1. Ever since middle school, my sister WangWei and I have dreamed about taking a great bike trip.
2. It was my sister who first had the idea to cycle along the entire Mekong River from where it begins to where it ends.
3. She insisted that she organize the trip properly.
4. Once she has made up her mind, nothing can change it.
5. It becomes rapids as it passes through deep valleys, travelling across western Yunnan Province.
6. A determined person always tries to finish the job, no matter how hard it is.
7. I prefer the red dress to the green one because it fits me better.
8. The very first time that Joe saw the film “ET” directed by Steven Spielberg, he made up his mind to become a director too.
9. Give as much information as you can.
10. To climb the mountain was hard work.
11. At one point we were so high that we found ourselves cycling through clouds .
12. We can hardly wait to see them.