(一)定语从句的结构：在复合句中，修饰某个名词或代词的句子(做这个名词或代词的定语)叫定语从句，定语从句一般放在被修饰的名词或代词后面，被修饰的名词或代词叫做定语从句的先行词，它与定语从句之间要有一个词连接，这个词指代先行词的内容叫做关系词(关系代词或关系副词：that, which, who, whose, when, where, why)。先行词在定语从句中充当主语，宾语，时间，地点，原因状语。
1. There she saw a wall of water that was quickly advancing towards her.
2. In Japan, someone who sees another person making the gesture will think it means money.
3. A theme park is a collection of rides, exhibitions or other attractions that are based on a common theme.
4. The park has a conservation center that helps protect marine animals and their habitats in the rivers and coastal waters of Asia.
5. Visitors can go on exciting rides where they can feel what it is like to do the things they have seen their heroes do in the movie.
6. Oprah Winfrey is a black woman whose rise to fame is an inspiring story.
1. Before she could move, she heard a loud noise, which grew to a terrible roar.
2. Tree after tree went down, cut down by the water, which must have been three meters deep.
3. Flora, whose beautiful hair and dress were all cold and wet, started crying.
4. Their talk includes rhythm and rhyming words as well as tongue twisters, which often make the audience applaud.