6. A. He is doing morning exercises.
B.She is watching TV.
C.We are going to the movies.
7. A.They come from Africa.
B.I like them very much.
C.Because they are very scary.
8.A.Excuse me, Mr. Wang.
B. No, I like to run.
C. Sorry, I won’t.
9. A.Yes, I can.
B.I can play ping-pong.
C.I want to join the music club.
10. A.It’s very far. B.By bus. C.She doesn’t go to work
11.What’s Betty doing?
A.She is singing.
B. It’s called You and Me.
C. I can’t sing it.
12.How does Judy go to school today?
A.By bus. B.On foot. C.Ride a bike.
13.What animals does Lucy like?
A.Monkeys. B.Elephants. C.They are very lovely.
14.What’ Alice doing now?
A.Reading in bed. B.Washing clothes. C.Making her bed.
15.What club does the girl want to join?
A.The swimming club B.The piano club C. The story telling club
Our school is about five 16______ from my home. I get up quite early every morning. After breakfast I walk to the bus 17_______. It’s not far from my home. I take the No.10 bus to school. The bus ride 18______about twenty 19_______ to get to school. I think doing 20_______ will make me healthy. My parents also say that.
1.Tim plays____ violin after school and plays _____ soccer on weekends.
A.the; the B. the; / C. /; / D. /; the
2. Tom has a good ______and he goes to _____every day.
A. work；job B. job；work C. work；work D. job；job
3. ---When do you usually get up? ---At______.
A. fifty to six B. half to seven
C. a quarter to seven D. fifty past six
4. Our teacher always helps us ____ our English.
A. for B. into C. on D. with
5. Miss Zhao is good ___ music. She can be good ___ kids in the music club.
A.at; at B. with; with C. at; with D. with; at
6.There are _____in our school.
A. two hundred teacher B. two hundred teachers
C. two hundreds D. two hundreds teachers
7. I usually _____ to the bus stop and then go to school by bus.
A. by bike B. on my bike C. take bikes D. ride my bike
8. The ______ is _______ difficult to answer.
A. question, a kin d of B. question, kind of
C. que stion, kinds of D. question, a kind(含答案解析)
9. It’s seven o’clock. Jack’s family _____ breakfast.
A. is eating B. are eating C. eats D. eat
10. The book is boring. Do you have ____ books?
A. any B. any other C. ot her D. another
11. We _____ any Chinese class on Thursday, we ______ a PE class now.
A. aren’t having, are having B. don’t have, have
C. don’t have, are having D. aren’t having, have
12. Paul _____ his mother, he _____ reading, too.
A. is like , like B. likes, is like C. like, likes D. is like, likes
13. It’s an English class. Please don’t _________ Chinese.
A. tell B. speak C. say D. talk
14. There _____ a supermarket and two libraries in my school.
A. are B. is C. am D. be
15. Listen! One of the boys ______ in the room.
A. singing B. sings C. is singing D. are singing
16. Annie’s bike is broken(坏), so she _______ walk to school.
A. have to B. has to C . need to D. having
17.Tom is _______boy.
A. a eight-year old B. an eight-years-old
C. an eight-year-old D. a eight-year-olds
18. I like to eat ice-cream. It tastes _______ .
A. well B. good C. clean D. funny
19. There is a bus stop_______ the library _______ the club.
A. either, or B. from, to C. between, and D. in, and
20. For many students, it’s easy_______ school.
A. to get to B. get to C. to get D. get
A:Do you like animals?
A: Let’s go to see the animals this afternoon. There’s a new zoo in our city.
B:Because they are kind of smart. I like to see a dolphin
A: Well ,I like elephants.
B: Why do you like them?
A:_5____. They can do a lot of things with their noses.
A:Because they are interesting.
B.What animals do you like?
C.why do you like them?
D.That sounds good.
F.Why are they interesting.
A: Hi, Nice to meet you !
B: 6_____________________________ ___________.
A: You are early today!
B: Yes, I ride my bike to school today.
A: Oh. 7_______________________________________?
B: I walk.
B: About 20 minutes.
A: Walking is good for health. So 9.____________________________?
B: I get up at six to five. And then I brush my teeth and wash my face. And then I walk to school. 10____________________?
A: It’s 10 kilometers. And I get to school in my father’s car.
B: Oh, I see. It’s 6:50 now. Let’s go and do morning exercises
A: OK, Let’s go!(含答案解析)
IV. 阅读理解（15 分）
As we know there are many kinds of clubs in the US middle schools. Such as the music club, the sports club, the chess club, the swimming club…. But do you know the homework club? It is a popular(流行的) club in many US middle schools. More and more students spend their afternoons in the homework clubs. The US middle school students need a quiet place to study. But games, computers and TVs are all around kids at home. So the homework club is just for them to do their homework. The club is quiet and it’s good for students to study. Some teachers are there, too. They can answer students’ questions and help with their homework. If students finish their homework on time, they will get a snack. It’s always children’s favorite food. Then they can go home and play games or watch TV happily.
1. What is the best title(题目) of the passage?
A. Clubs in the US middle schools B. Students and homework
C. The homework club D. Study and hobbies
2.The students in the US middle schools can go to the homework club .
A. in the morning B. at noon C. in the afternoon D. at night
3. The underlined word “snack” means “ ” in Chinese.
A. 交通 B. 零食 C. 箱子 D. 蛇
4. What can the students do in t he homework club?.
A. Learn to swim B. Play the guitar
C. Watch TV D. Do their homework
5. Which is NOT true about the homework club?
A. The homework club is popular in the US middle school.
B. It’s good for students to study in the homework club.
C. The teachers in the homework club can help the students study.
D. All the US middle school students like the homework club.
Do you like animals? Come to Xinxin zoo to see the Australian koalas and lions from South Africa. The American tigers are waiting for you. Do you want to see penguins? They are kind of interesting. We also have very cute pandas, but they are a little shy, so please be very quiet. You can play with the dolphins. They are smart and cute. Do you like the giraffes? They are fun. And there are many other animals, too. It’s really exciting!
Students of 6—12：￥1.00
Time: Monday—Friday: 9:00 a.m—4:00 p.m
Saturday—Sunday：8:00 a.m—5:00 p.m
Don’t give food to the animals.
6. Where are the tigers from ?
A. Australia B. American C. England D. China
7.The dolphins are________.
A. cute and funny B. lazy and cute
C. smart and cute D. shy and clever
8. are a little shy.
A. Tigers B. Pandas C .Dolphins D. Giraffes
9.Today is Monday. It’s 8:00 a.m now. Can we see the animals now?
A. Yes, we do B. No, we don’t
C. Yes, we can D. No, we can’t
10. Tom is 12 years old, he goes to the zoo with his parents. How much do they need to buy the tickets?
A. 2 yuan B. 3 yuan C. 4 yuan D. 5 yuan
Mary is an American schoolgirl. She is now in Beijing with her parents. Mary can’t speak Chinese well. But she wants to learn and speak it. She often tries to speak Chinese to her Chinese friends .but sometimes they don’t understand her because she can’t speak it well.
It’s Sunday mor ning .She wants to go to the zoo to see the birds and monkeys, but she doesn’t know how to get there .She asks a Chinese boy. The boy can’t understand her. So she draws a monkey on a piece of paper and shows it to the boy. Then the boy tells Mary the way to the zoo.
11. Mary is an American student.
12. She knows a lot of Chinese.
13. She wants to go to the zoo to see the birds and pandas.
14. Mary draws a monkey on a piece of paper.
15. The boy doesn’t know how to get to the zoo.
Today is Saturday, Ann 1 to school. Her parents Mr. King and Mrs. King 2 to work. They want to go to the Haishan Park. The park is near their house(房子；家), so they 3 to the park. It’s 9 o’clock now. There are 4 people in the park. Some people talk, some people 5 , some people sing. and some people 6 in the river. Ann plays on the merry-go-round(旋转木马) 7 other boys and girls. Mr. King 8 in the sports club. Mrs. King dances in the music club. They 9 it’s very 10 .
1. A. don’t go B. doesn’t go C. not go D. goes
2. A. don’t go B. doesn’t C. not go D. go
3. A. takes a walk B. on foot C. walks D. take a walk
4. A. no B. many C. a lots of D. lot of
5. A. play the guitar B. play guitar C. plays the guitar D. plays guitar
6. A. run B. swim C. play chess D. dance
7. A. having B .and C. with D. or
8. A. plays tennis B. play the tennis C. plays the tennis D. play tennis
9. A. think B. thinks C. thinking D. look
10. A. relax B. relaxing C. relaxed D. boring
1. There are over two ____(hundred) boys in the school .
2. The girl wants _____(play) with my pet dog .
3. I have to practice ______(sing) the song in English.
4. _____(not be ) late for school.
5. It usually takes me 3 hours _____(finish) my homework.
6. Kate is an _____(America) girl but now she lives in Beijing.
7. The boy is too young to know the ____ (dangerous) of smoking.
8. He is very ____(friend) to others ,so he has lots of friends.
9. On school _____(night ), students have to go to bed by 9:00
10. Her brother _____(not read) a book now.
1 他将来想成为一名音乐家。He__________in the future .
I can’t meet my friends ______ I have to __________ my math test.
Can _________dream __________________?(含答案解析)
I ______ sing ______dance after school.
Elephants are ___________________________________.
6.遵守规则，人人有责。It’s everyone’s duty to _____________________.
以My favorite animal 为题，写一篇60词左右的短文，描述一下动物的名称、年龄、外貌特征、喜欢做的事情、饮食习惯等方面。
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
A B C B A B C C B B A B B A C
16.kilometers 17. stop 18. takes 19. minutes 20. exercise
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
B B C D C B D B B C C D B B D B C B C A
B. 6. Nice to meet you too! 7.How do you usually go to school?
8. How long does it take? 9.What time do you get up?
10.How far is it from your home to school?
IV. 阅读理解15 分
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
C C B D D B C B D D T F F T F
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
B A D B A B C A A B
1.hundred 2.to play 3.singing 4.Don’t be 5.to finish
6.American 7. danger 8.friendly 9.nights 10.isn’t reading
1. wants to be a musician 2.because, study for
3.our Chinese dream,come true 4.either or 5.in great danger
6.obey/follow the rules
7.The girl is kind of shy.
8.Let’s see the pandas first.
9.Remember to practice playing the piano every day.
10.Do we have to be/ keep quiet in the library?