听 力 部 分（30分）
1. Where does the conversation most probably take place？
A. In a restaurant. B. In a shop. C. In a bank.
2. How does the woman learn English?
A. By talking with foreigners.
B. By studying grammar.
C. By listening and watching a video.
3. What does the woman suggest the man should do?
A. Go out of the small room. B. Go to the smoking area. C. Give up smoking.
4. What subject does the boy like better?
A. Physics. B. Chemistry. C. Maths.
5. What does the woman mean?
A．They will help keep the place clean.
B．They will help build a park.
C．They will be allowed to drop rubbish.
6. What kind of movie is Big Gentlemen?
A. A scary movie. B. A comedy. C. A soap opera. 7. How much will the man pay for the tickets?
A. 68 yuan. B. 78 yuan. C. 90 yuan.
8. What is the conversation mainly about?
A. How to play games show. B. How to make money. C. What to do with a large amount of money.
9. ---How much money would the guy give to the Hope Project? --- It?s about dollars. A.350,000 B. 530,000 C.750,000
10.What?s the girl?s dream?
A. To be an alien. B. To live on the moon. C. To learn much about the universe. 11. What won?t the girl do on the moon?
A. Travel all over the moon. B. Have a universe party. C. Pollute the moon.
12. Judging from the dialogue, how many people fought?
A. Two. B. More than two. C. We don?t know.
13. Where did the fight take place?
A. In a bar down Wenming Road, No. 341. B. In a park down Wenming Road, No. 3
14. C. In a bar down Wenming Road, No. 413. 14. Which of the following is wrong?
A. Two of them look like sportsmen. B. The lady lives beside the Emperor Hotel .
C. One of the men seems to have a gun.
15. What is Switzerland famous for?
A. Food. B. Good manners. C. Watches.
16. What is the girl supposed to do if she goes to a party there?
A. To be later. B. To be earlier. C. To be on time.
17. What is the girl supposed to do if she wants to visit a friend?
A. To call first. B. To take a present with her. C. To ask other friends to go with her. 听第11段对话，回答18--20题
18. Where does the man want to go?
A. Zhongshan library. B. Jianying library. C. The art school.
19. How long does it take to go to the bookshop on foot?
A. About an hour. B. About thirty minutes. C. About one and a half hours.
20. What does the woman want to borrow ?
A. Art books. B. Newspapers. C. History books. 二、短文理解。（本题共5分，每小题1分） 听短文，请根据所听内容，在每小题所给的三个选项中，选出一个能完成句子的最佳答案，并将答题卡上对应题目所选的选项涂黑。（本题听两遍）
21. What did Tom buy with the two pounds?
A.Bought some stamps. B. Bought a box of chocolates. C. Had a good meal.
22. Why was Tom glad when his father gave him two pounds?
A. Because his father wanted him to buy some stamps.
B. Because his father wanted him to buy a box of chocolates.
C. Because he didn?t have so much money for a long time.
23. How long did Tom take to buy the "stamps"?
A. Two hours. B. Three hours. C. Four hours.
24. Where did Tom enjoy his chocolates?
A. In the school. B. In the post office. C. On the way home.
25. Which of the following is TRUE?
A. The post office was very far from Mr. Brown?s house.
B. Tom spent all the money.
C. Tom often went to the post office to buy stamps.
31. World Reading Day is _______ April 23. It?s _______special day that was founded in
1995 by the UN.
A. on; a B. In; a C. on; an D. in; /
On+星期/具体的某一天/几月几号；a special day:一个特殊的日子
32. ---I am going to take this summer holiday in Taiwan.
---Oh, really? Taiwan is ______ a beautiful island that ______ people in Guangdong go to visit it every year.
A. so; thousands B. so; thousands of
C. such; many thousand D. such; thousands of
33. Though he often made his little sister ______, today he was made ______ by his little sister.
A. cry; to cry B. crying; crying C. cry; cry D. to cry; cry
34．I hate people _______ laugh at others when they are in trouble.
A. who B. whom C. which D. they
35. ---I don?t think sixteen-year-olds _______ to drive.
---I agree. They aren?t serious enough at that age.
A. can allow B. need be allowed
C. should allow D. should be allowed
sixteen-year-olds作主语，用被动语态。A、C都是主动语态，错了。带有情态动词的被动语态，由情态动词+be+及物动词的过去分词构成。B need be allowed, 需要被允许；D should be allowed应该被允许，根据句义，正确选D。
36. I was very exciting _______ I heard the news that the high-speed rail would be built from
Guangzhou to Xiamen.
A. after B. when C. until D. while
37. --- _______is it the Qmolongma?
---It?s 8,848 meters. It?s very hard to climb the mountain.
A. How deep B. How long C. How far D. How high
38. Jane was shy. She would not invite her classmates ______
A. practice B. practices C. practicing D. to practice
39. Shu-How Lin is now one of_______ basketball players in the NBA.
A. popular B. less popular C. more popular D. the most popular