题号 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
1. A. It’s Tom. B. It’s Mike’s. C. It’s new.
2. A. She has long hair. B. She is my friend. C. She likes English.
3. A. Are you kidding? B. All right. C. Thank you.
4. A. No problem. B. Good idea！ C. I’d like some clothes.
5. A. They’re 200 yuan. B. They’re very nice. C. They’re white.
6. A. B. C.
7. A. B. C.
8. A. B. C.
9. A. B. C.
10. A. B. C.
Ⅲ. 听长对话，选择正确答案。 对话读两遍。（5分）
11. Who’s Li Ying?
A. Mary’s friend. B. Li Gang’s friend. C. Li Gang’s sister.
12. How old is Li Ying?
A. She is 8. B. She is 10. C. She is 13.
13. What is Mary’s favorite color?
A. Red. B. Pink. C. Blue.
14. What does Ann look like?
A. She is short. B. She has short brown hair. C. She has long black hair.
15. What does Ann do?
A. She is a nurse. B. She is a student. C. She is an office worker.
16. Lucy comes from Canada.
17. Lucy’s mother teaches Chinese in No. 1 School.
18. Lucy’s father works in a hospital.
19. Lucy’s favorite food is jiaozi.
20. Lucy has a pet dog at home.
Get up 21 Have lunch 12:10
Have breakfast 8:00 24 3:15
22 9:00 Go home 25
Help mother cook 23
21.________ 22.________ 23.________ 24.________ 25.________
26. —Who is man in the picture?
—He is old friend of mine.
A. a; an B. the; a C. the; an D. a; an
27. 单词hospital 由 个音节构成，它的重音符号在第 个音节上。
A. 2; 2 B. 3; 2 C. 3; 1 D. 2; 1
28. —Does Helen _______ wide mouth?
—No, she doesn’t. She _____ a small mouth.
A. has; has B. have; has C. has; have D. have; have
29. — What do you do?
A. I’m fine, thanks. B. I’m a student. C. I read books. D. I’m Zhao Ming.
30. — ____ do you ____ this jacket?
— It’s too small.
A. How; think of B. What; like C. What; think of D. How; think
—She is tall .
A. How is he? B. What does he like?
C. What i s he? D. What does he look like?
32. —Would you like to see the movie with me?
A. I’d love B. I would C. I like D. I’d love to
33. How about _____ this Sunday?
A. go fishing B. go to fish C. going fishing D. to go fishing
34. —The pair of shoes look nice. Can I _____?
A. try it on B. try them on C. try on it D. try them
35. She doesn’t have ____ cakes. She has some fish.
A. some B. much C. any D. little
36. My hair is black and are brown.
A. you B. your C. yours D. yourself
37. Thank you ____ your help. It’s very kind ____ you.
A. for; to B. to; of C. for; of D. of; for
38. — Hello! May I _____ to Maria?
— Sorry, she isn’t in now.
A. speak B. say C. talk D. tell
39. —How many apples do you need?
A. Two kilos of apples B. Two kilos of apple
C. Two kilo of apples D. Two kilo of apple
40. —Let’s meet at the school gate.
A. Good idea! B. Sure. C. That’s bad. D. See you.
This Sunday, my family are free.
I have no 41 . I would like to go out for a 42 with my family on a farm. We are very 43 . In the morning, we do some 44 in the shop. My parents buy some chicken and some 45 to drink. I buy some hamburgers and four bags 46 milk. Hamburgers are my favorite 47 . I would like to 48 a kite, so I tak e one with me. My father would like to listen to music (听音乐), 49 he takes an MP3. My mother will cook some nice food for 50 .
I think the picnic will be nice.
41. A. classes B. problem C. time D. letter
42. A. dinner B. zoo C. picnic D. walk
43. A. kind B. happy C. sorry D. different
44. A. work B. homework C. cook D. shopping
45. A. juice B. rice C. bananas D. oranges
46. A. on B. of C. for D. with
47. A. book B. color C. toy D. food
48. A. play B. make C. fly D. save
49. A. and B. so C. but D. then
50. A. us B. our C. we D. them
My English teacher is Li Mei. She is from Beijing. Her English name is Alice. She is 30 years old. She likes white. Look! Her coat and pants are white.
My math teacher, Zhang Lan, is form Tianjin. She is 34 years old. She doesn’t like yellow. She likes blue. Her cothes are blue.
My Chinese teacher is Zhao Peng. He is from Shanghai. He is 28 years old. His mom buys a pink T-shirt for him. His favorite color is pink, so he likes it very much.
51. Zhang Lan’s English name is Alice.
52. Mr. Zhao is 28 years old
53. Pink is my Chinese teacher’s favorite color.
54. Miss Li is 34 years old.
55. Miss Zhang’s favorite color is yellow.
Judie is a good student. She usually gets up at half past six in the morning. She does morning exercises (锻炼) for half an hour. Then she reads English from 7:00 a. m. to 7:30 a. m. She has breakfast at home. She goes to school at 7:45 a. m. She has four classes in the morning. She usually has lunch at school, but on Sundays she has lunch at home with her family. She has three classes in the afternoon. She goes home at 5:00 p.m. She usually helps her mom cook dinner and has dinner at about 6:00 p.m. Then she does her homework from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. She doesn’t like watching TV (看电视) in the evening.
56. What time does Judie usual ly get up?
A. At 6:00 a. m. B. At 6:30 a. m. C. At 7:00 a. m. D. At 7:15 a. m.
57. What does Judie usually do at 6:45 a. m.?
A. Reads English. B. Has breakfast.
C. Does morning exercises. D. Goes to school.
58. How many classes does Judie have a day?
A. Four classes. B. Six classes. C. Seven classes. D. Eight classes.
59. Where does Judie usually have lunch?
A. At home. B. At school. C. At a restaurant. D. In the office.
60. What does Judie do in the evening?
A. Reads English. B. Does her homework.
C. Watches TV. D. Cooks dinner.
Wang Lin is a student of Grade 7. One Sunday, Wang Lin wants to go to the zoo to see animals. He likes animals very muh. His favorite animals are elephants and monkeys. He thinks elephants are kind and monkeys look cute. But he doesn’t like tigers and lions. On the way to the zoo, he sees a little boy. The boy is crying. Wang Lin asks, “what’s up, little boy?” “I can’t find mty home.” So Wang Lin helps him to find his home. “Thank you for your help. It’s very kind of you.” The boy’s parents say to Wang Lin.
Now it’s six o’clock. It’s time for dinner. Wang Lin has to go home. He can’t go to the zoo, but he is very happy.
61. What does Wang Lin do
A. He is a student B. He wants to go to the zoo
C. He likes animals very much D. He helps the little boy to find his home