第 Ⅰ 卷（选择题，共60分）
1. What food does Mike like?
2. What does Millie like to do after class?
A. B. C.
3.What is Simon"s favourite festival?
A. B. C.
4. What’s Tom’s father like?
A. Fat. B. Short. C. Thin.
5.What is the time now?
A. 6:00 B. 6:15 C. 5:45
6. Who is Li Hua?
A. A basketball player. B. A football player. C. A volleyball player.
7. Why does he come to our city?
A. To watch a football match.
B. To give a talk about a football match.
C. To have a football match.
At ____9____ in the morning He gets up.
At 9:00 He helps Sandy with English.
At 12:00 He has lunch with his parents.
At 3:00 in the afternoon He plays football with his ___10___.
At 10:30 in the evening He goes to bed.
8. A. Monday B. Saturday C. Sunday
9. A. 6:00 B. 6:30 C. 7:00
10. A. friends B. father C. mother
11. Where does Kate work?
A. In a shop. B. In a school. C. On a bus.
12. What does she have for breakfast?
A. Some bread and milk. B. Some cakes and milk. C. Some chocolates and Coke.
13. How does she go to work?
A. By bike. B. On foot. C. By bus.
14. How many hours does she work on a weekday?
A. Nine. B. Eight. C. Six.
15. What does she like?
A. New shoes. B. New clothes. C. New school.
16. There is _____ “u” in the word “computer”.
A. a B. an C. the D. /
17. The girl likes ___________ and ___________ for lunch.
A. tomatos; chicken B. tomatoes; chickens
C. tomatoes; chicken D. tomato; chickens
18. Can I have ________ snacks? Sorry, we don’t have ________.
A. any, any B. some, any C. some, some D. any , some
19. Those flowers ________ Kate $56.
A. pay B. take C. cost D. spend
20. Dad, my trousers are old. I want to buy a new ________.
A. trousers B. one C. it D. pair
21. Tom needs some help ________ his h omework. Can you help ________?
A. to, he B. with, him C. to, his D. with, his
22. The snacks ____ nice, I’ll take______.
A. look; them B. looks; it C. look; it D. looks; them
23.The boy ________ black is Mary’s brother. ________ name is Ken.
A. with; He B .at; His C. for, Her D. in; His
24. Why ________ at home and watch TV?
A. don’t stay B. not staying C. don’t you stay D. not to stay
25.________ Rick often ________ home very early every day?
A. Do; go to B. Does; gets to C. Do; gets D. Does, get
26. We can buy a pink coat in the ________.
A. book shop B. clothes shop C. toy shop D. sports shop
27.—Can I help you?
A.Please help me. B.Yes, you can.
C.Sorry, you can’t D.Yes, please. I want a red sweater.
28.—Does Mary have P.E. _______ Friday?
—No, she doesn’t. She has P.E. ________ the afternoon of Monday and Thursday.
A.on; in B.on; on C.in; on D.on; at
29 --- ________ do you stay at home at weekends?
--- Ten hours. w W w . x K b 1.c o M
A. How often B. What time C. How long D. When
30. The letters “oo”in the word “book” are pronounced ________ .
A. [u] B. [u:] C. [?:] D. [?]
Do you have a beautiful dream? I know almost everyone _31_ his own dream in his life. The dreams are very important __32__ them. The dreams can make them__33__ harder.
I am studying in a school now. My dream is ___ 34___ a teacher in west China. Many children there want to go to school__35__they can"t. Their families are poor and their parents don"t have enough money__36__ their children to school. I think that going to school and studying is the only _37__to change their life.
Teachers are greatly needed there, so I want to be a teacher to help them. I will be kind to my students and make _38__with them. I will give them love and teach them 39_ to be a useful person. I think it is an interesting job in the world. I hope my dream can __40__!
31. A. has B. have C. is D. are
32. A. at B. to C. in D. with
33. A. to work B. to study C. work D. study
34. A. be B. to make C. to do D. to be
35. A. and B. but C. or D. so
36. A. to send B. sending C. to make D. making
37. A. way B. dream C. school D. place
38. A. friends B. a friend C. models D. a model
39. A. when B. why C. how D. what
40. A. find B. realize C. look for D. come true
We have a new English teacher this year. He is an American. His name is Mark Miller. His birthday is September 10th. It’s Teachers’ Day in China that day. We all think it’s interesting.
Mr. Miller is fun, and his class is always very interesting. We all like to listen to him. After class, he often learns to speak Chinese. He says, “I am your teacher in English class, but after class you are my Chinese teachers.” So he can speak a little Chinese now.
Mr. Miller likes playing sports. He can play basketball and football. The boys in our class often play football with him after school. Everyone in our class likes him.
41. September 10th is ____________.
A. Teachers’ Day B. Mr. Miller’s birthday C. a busy day D. A and B
42. Who often plays fo otball after school?
A. The boys and the girls. B. The Chinese teacher and the boys.
C. The girls and the English teacher. D. Mr. Miller and the boys.
One day，a little boy came to a shop and said to the shop assistant(店员): "I want to buy twelve exercise-books of 10 cents(美分)(100美分=1美元) and nine pencils of 15 cents, four erasers of 20 cents. How much shall I pay(付款)?"
The shop assistant wrote all numbers down on a piece of paper and calculated(计算). Then she said, “You should pay 3.35 dollars altogether(合计).”
"You"ll get back 1.65 dollars. Shall I pack(打包) these things for you?"
"No, I don"t buy anything" the boy looked at the piece of paper and said politely(礼貌地). "This is my math homework. Can I take the answer away?"
43. _______ kinds of things are mentioned by(被提到) the boy.
A. One B. Two C. Three D. Four
44. The boy went to the shop _______.
A. to buy something for his school B. to buy something for his home
C. to see how many things the shop has D. to get an answer
45. The shop assistant asked(要求) the boy to pay _____ after she answered the boy.
A. no thing B. $ 3.35 C. $ 1.65 D. $ 5
46. The boy bought(买) ________ at last(最后).
A. nothing B. nine pencils
C. twelve exercise-books D. four erasers
These days, many students like playing 3D games. Do you know what 3D games are like? In most 3D games, game players need to control (控制) a character(角色). The character can be a robot or a soldier (士兵). Game players usually use the mouse to make the character move around in his own world. Game players can find th ings such as food and weapons (武器) to help them go on with the game. The character can go straight, sit down, turn left, turn right or pick up things in the game.