The American writer Sally Seamans tells young students some smar t ways to find friends. Sally says finding friendship is just like planting a tree. You plant the seed（种子）and take care of it to make it grow.
First you should choose a friend. What makes a good friend? It is not because a person has money or good looks. A good friend should be kind and patient(耐心).For example, if you have a bad day, a good friend shoul d listen to your complaints(抱怨)and do his or her best to help. To make a friend, you cannot be too shy. You should make each other happy and share your lives.
But things cannot always be happy. Even the best friends have fights. What should you do when you have a fight with your friend? You have to talk to him or her. When there is no one around, have an honest（诚实的）talk. If he or she doesn"t want to talk, you could write a letter.
There are three steps to be friends again:
Tell him or her how you are feeling; say what your friend has done wrong, and explain（解释）why you did this or that. Remember that friendship is the most important thing in your life.
47. Sally wants to tell students the ways to_______.
A. find friends B. keep fit C. get happy D. plants trees
48. What makes good friends? A good friend should_______.
A. be lovely and cool B. have good looks
C. have lots of money D. be kind and patient
49. What does the word "fights" mean in Chinese?
A．打架 B．游戏 C．飞行 D．比赛
50. According to（根据）the text, you can_______ your friend after a fight.
A. buy a present for B. never say a word to
C. write a letter to D. have dinner with
51. Li Hua plays football very well. He"s one of my ▲ （偶像）．
52. All the radios are those ▲ （先生）．
53.I want to buy some presents ▲ （不同的）from Amy"s.
54. Jim doesn"t like to talk to people, so he has ▲ （不多的）friends.
55. Where ▲ （其它的） do you like to go next Saturday evening?
56. The film star sits ▲ （在……中）the children in the photo.
57. Look, she is ▲ （搬）so heavy a bag. Let"s go and help her.
58. If you are very tired, you can ▲ on the bed and have a good rest.
59. - Please ▲ Mike up, dear. He is going to be late for school. - But today is Sunday.
60. - What would you like to order, Tommy?
- Let me take a look at the ▲ first. How about some dumplings?
61.white great her looks mum in(.)
62.book I colours a abo ut am reading (.)
63.do blouse my think what of you(?)
64.lending for gloves me thanks your (.)
65.other with them it an chat each takes hour to (.)
Long time no see ! Are you OK? I study in my new school for half a year. Now, I"d like to tell you about my school life.
Would you like to tell me about your school life?
1-5 CCBCB 6-10 ABABB 11-15 ABACC
41-43 ABD 44-46 DBC 47-50 ADAC