1. What is Jim going to buy for Amy?
2. What is Simon"s favourite festival?
3. Which is made of cotton?
4. Where are they now?
5. What"s the date today?
A. December 25. B. December 24. C. December 26.
6. What kind of shoes is Sandy wearing today?
A. Trainers. B. Boots. C. Leather shoes.
7. What fruit is in the fridge?
A. Apples. B. Pears. C. Oranges.
8. How many people will come to Lucy"s birthday party?
A. Six. B．Five. C．Four.
9. Who bought the watch?
A. Mike. B. Lucy"s uncle. C. Lucy.
10. Whose book is it?
A. Kitty"s. B. Shirley"s. C. Joan"s.
11. What does Kate want to be?
A. A dancer. B. A teacher. C. A football player.
12. How long does Kate dance a day?
A. For three hours. B. For two hours. C. For an hour.
13. What does Annie like best?
A. Table tennis. B. Badminton. C. Swimming.
14. What does David always do in the afternoon?
A. Play football. B. Run. C. Play baseball.
15. Who loves roller-skating?
A. Kate. B. David. C. Eddie.
16. _______ apple a day keeps_______ doctor away.
A. An; a B. An; the C. The; a D. A; the
17. Where_______ your gloves? I can" t find_______.
A. is; it . B. does; it C. are; them D. do; them
18. I always have rice with_______ and an apple_______ lunch.
A. fish; on B. tomatos; on C. fishes; for D. potatoes; for
19. The silk scarf is not_______. _______ is in_______ desk.
A. Kitty; Her; hers B. Kitty"s; She; her C. Kitty"s; Hers; her D. Kitty; Hers; her
20. The shop near my home_____ at seven in the morning and it______ for twelve hours a day.
A. is open; opens B. opens; is open C. is opening; is open D. opens; is opening
21. Wendy with her sisters_______ pumpkin lanterns at home now.
A. are making B. is making C. makes D. make
22. -_______ there_______ interesting news in today"s newspaper? - Yes, there_______.
A. Is; any; is some B. Are; any ; are some C. Is; an; is one D. Are; some; are some
23. She_______ thirty minutes_______ the piano every day.
A. spends; to practise playing B. spends; practising playing
C. spend; practising to play D. spend; practise play
24. Every day she has_______ homework to do, so she has no time_______ TV
A. too many; watch B. too many; to watch
C. too much; to watch D. much too; watch
25. - Is it time_______ supper? - Yes. It"s time for us_______ have supper.
A. to; to B. to; for C. for; for D. for; to
26. - Our football tea m will play with Class Three.
A. That"s great B. Oh, I see C. You"re welcome D. Wish you good luck