I was born in 1642 in France. In 1822, I was built as an____, _______ instructions from cards with holes. In 1936, my real father, Alan Turing, described how computers could be _____work in a book and solved any mathematic problem by_________ a ________machine. People were surprised at my artificial_______. At first, I was _______a large room. As times has ________, I have been made smaller and smaller. In the1960s, I got new transistors. My memory became larger and larger, but I got cleverer and cleverer, quicker and quicker. I could share information with others and talk to each other ____ a net. It was in the_________ that my family and I have been used by billions of people. I am happy that I have truly been built to______ humane race since my birth.
1. Bricks, sand, glass and so on are building ____________ (材料).
2. The President thanked the soldier __________ (亲自) by telephoning him.
3. __________ (总之), we finally found out what the problem was.
4. While he was listening to the lecture, he often wrote something on his ______(笔记本).
5. Are you allowed to use __________ (计算器) in your mathematics test?
6. Her job is to answer telephones and t_________ letters.
7. At the end of a letter you should write “Yours t__________” and your name.
8. The question is very s________. I think you can answer it.
9. She gave b________ to a baby yesterday and had to ask for leave.
10. We had no c_________ but to wait for his return.
1. Analytical Machine 2. Following 3. made to building 4.universal 5.Intelligence
6. the size of 7. gone by 8. by 9. 1970s 10. serve
1. materials 2. personally 3. Anyway 4. notebook 5. calculators
6. type 7. truly 8. simple 9. birth 10. choice