1. An important meeting__________ in our city soon.
A. will attend B. will hold C. will be held D. will be joined
2. How many basketballs__________ to the playground in this PE class?
A. will take B. will bring C. arc taken D. will be taken
3. The work __________ finished in a month.
A. will B. have been C. will have 1). will be
4. I cannot go home now. A lot of work __________.
A. has to do B. remains lo do
C. ought to have done D. remains lo be done
5. The professor Rave orders that the test ____________ before 10:30.
A. will finish B. will be finished C. be finished D. shall finish
6. In some parts of the world, tea __________with milk and sugar.
A. is serving B. is served C. serves D. served
7. If city noises__________ from increasing, people__________ shout to be heard even at the dinner table 20 years from now.
A. are not kept, will have to B. are not kept, have
C. do not keep, will have lo D. do not keep, have to
8. I insist that a doctor__________ immediately.
A. has been sent for B. sends for
C. will be sent for D. be sent for
9. The professor__________ his son to watch TV until he has finished reviewing his lessons.
A. will be allowed B. won"t allow
C. will allow D. won"t be allow
10. Don"t leave for there until__________ to do so.
A. you"ll be told B. told C. telling D. you are told
11.I need one more stamp before my collection__________.
A. will be completed B. completes
C. has completed D. is completed
12. The notice ________ "No smoking."
A. is written B. reads C. writes D. is read
13. In front of the hall flags are__________.
A. hung B.hanged C. hang D. hanging
14. His new book __________next month.
A. will be published 8. is publishing
C. is being published D. has been published
15. Do 1 have lo take this medicine? It__________ bitter.
A. tastes B. is tasting C. is tasted D. has tasted
16. Don"t lake the magazine away. It__________ me.
A. is belonged to B. belongs lo
C. was belonged D. is belonging to
17. The surface of the table__________ smooth enough.
A. hasn"t felt B. doesn"t feel
C. isn"t feeling D. is felt
18. Visitors__________ not to touch the exhibits.
A. will request B. request C. are requesting D. are requested
19. The maths problem__________ among the students soon.
A. is about to be discuss B. is going to be discussed
C. is to discuss D. is going tot have been discussed
20. Even thought success is impossible now, we shall work until we__________ to stop.
A. had been told B. are to be told
C. shall be told D. are told
21. This kind of cloth__________ well and__________ long.
A. washes is lasted B. is washed, lasted
C. washes: lasted D. is washing, lasting
22. — The tower is the tallest building in the city.
A. Can sec it B. Can it being seen
C. Can it seen D. Can it be seen
23. -— Do you like the new pen?
— Yes. It __________ very well.
A. is written B. is writing C. writes ID. wrote
24. We must try our best to make sure that all our great wishes----------------
A. will be come true B. came true
C. will come true D. will realize
1-5 CDDDC 6-10 BADBD 11-15 DBDAA 16-20 BBDBD
21-25 CDCCA 26-30 BCDDC