1. When asked they needed most, the kids said they wanted to feel important and loved.
A. what B. why C. whom D. which
2. Some children want to challenge themselves by leering a language different from
their parents speak at home.
A. what B. that C. which D. one
3. Don’t promise anything you are one hundred percent sure.
A. whether B. after C. how D. unless
4. People in Xian are proud of they have achieved in the past ten years.
A. that B. which C. what D. how
5. As his best friend, I can make accurate guesses about hw will do or think.
A. what B. which C. whom D. that
6. The companies are working together to create they hope will be the best means of
transport in the 21st century.
A. which B. that C. what D. who
7. —I wonder you ‘ll water this kind of flower. —Every other day.
A. how often B. how long C. how soon D. how much
8. The how to book can be of help to wants to do the job.
A. who B. whomever C. no matter who D. whoever
9. The little girl who got lost decided to remain she was and wait for her mother.
A. where B. what C. how D. who
10. May young people in the West are expected to leave could be life’s most important
decision-marriage –almost entirely up to luck.
A. as B. that C. which D. what
1. Choosing the right dictionary depends on you want to sue it for.
A. what B. why C. how D. whether
2. breaks the law will be punished in time.
A. Anyone B. Someone C. Whoever D. No matter who
3. You can only be sure of you have at present; you cannot be sure of something
you might get in the future.
A. what; what B. what; / C. which; that D. /; that
4. He didn’t make clear when and where the meeting would be held.
A. this B. that C. it D. these
5. The traditional view is we sleep because our brain is “programmed ”to make us do
A. when B. why C. whether D. that
6. The question is he has not known the truth.
A. that B. whether C. where D. /
7. Perseverance is a kind of quality and that’s it takes to do anything well.
A. what B. that C. which D. why
8. You can’t imagine when they received these nice Christmas presents.
A. how they were excited B. how excited they were
C. how excited were they D. they were how excited
9. Dr. Black comes from either Oxford or Cambridge; I can’t remember .
A. where B. there C. which D. that
10. —I rang you at about nine, But there was no reply.
—Oh, that was probably I was seeing the doctor.
A. why B. when C. what D. that
(一)1—5 A A D A 6—10 C A D A D
(二)1—5 A C B C 6. A A A C B