1. My sister likes (溜达)in the street at night.
2. You must wait for (允许)to enter.
3. He couldn’t afford the (路费) and so he had to work his passage by doing jobs on the ship.
4. This photograph is not shooing from the natural (风景).
5. It takes (耐心)to educate children.
6. I was asked to transfer a sum of money to the (账户).
7. Is this a (真的)diamond?
8. All the children listened to his (奇遇)with eager attention
9. Will you like to order your (甜食) now ?
10. It surprised me to hear someone (尖叫)at midnight.
was very moving
He in the forest.
The rules of a library do not permit .
The boss did not permit Smith further.
With I should like to open another chain store in the city
—May I use your computer for a few moments, please?
He found in a hospital bed when he woke up.
His illness his absence.
She has reached the limit of .
The man responded .
The man got badly injured, but he a moth on the island.
His company has gone broken, and now he is .
We all a him a qualified salesman.
The reunion dinner .
1.The Million Pound Bank Note is a famous novel (set)in the England
2. She is (adventure), outgoing, and ready to enjoy life.
3. The photographer saw a man (climb)to the widow when he took picture.
4. She was not permitted (come)into the family’s money.
5. Would you mind me (smoke)here?
6. When I got home, I found the door (lock).
7. She found the novel difficult (read).
8. I (go) to bed when somebody knocked at my door.
9. This decision is highly (advantage)to us.
10. After (put)down the book and (pick)up a piece of chalk, our teacher began speaking.