1. The TV set was r from the living room to the bedroom.
2. The room was prepared for the r of the honoured guests.
3. His statement to the police was used in e against him.
4. It is said that the vase they found yesterday dates back to the Ming D .
5. I can"t s on ￥30 a week, which means it is not enough for my basic needs.
6. Those presents are too (奇特的)for me.
7. Jenny should have kept her word. I (不知)why she changed her mind.
8. The robot (设计)and made in China is of the advanced level in the world.
9. The room was small and contained far too much (家具).
10. There can be no (怀疑)that I am fit for this job.
Ⅱ. 根据情境及中文提示， 完成下面的对话。
A: Excuse me.
A: I have a ticket to Tokyo. How can I get there as soon as possible?
B: (让我看看) What airline is it on? Oh, China Air. That"s all right. I"ll see what we have this afternoon. Yes, here you are. There is a flight leaving at 2:40, arriving at 5:15. ?(行吗)
A: That"s fine.
B: All right. I"ll change your ticket. Do you have baggage to check in?
A: . (这是我的行李)
B: Just put it here.
A: Thank you very much.
1. Some of the stamps me, while the rest are his and hers.
A. belong B. are belonged to C. are belonging to D. belong to
2. Most people who have AIDS manage to only a few years after they get the disease.
A. live B. survive C. last D. go on
3. Although he has taken a lot of medicine, his health poor.
A. remains B. appears C. seems D. grows
4. I didn"t like the way he looked at me.
A. in which B. that C.不填 D. all the above
5. At that time, China was Japan, so traveling was extremely difficult.
A. at the war with B. at war against
C. at war with D. during the war with
6. There is no doubt he will succeed.
A. whether B. which C. that D. if
7. The city became a dark world the earthquake.
A. followed B. following C. to be followed D. to follow
8. It"s management that is at fault the work force.
A. or rather B. rather than C. other than D. or else
9. I"m afraid that I don"t what you said.
A. agree to B. agree on C. agree with D. agree about
10. He insisted that he a man in the room at that time.
A. catch sight of B. caught sight of
C. should catch sight of D. would catch sight of
11. ---We didn"t see him at the lecture yesterday.
A. mustn"t have attended B. couldn"t have attended
C. wouldn"t have attended D. needn"t have attended
12. The piece of cloth an ankle-lengh long dress, which looked very good.
A. was made of B. was made from
C. was made up of D. was made into
13. He was by his colleagues though he himself didn"t think he had done anything special.
A. thought little of B. thought poorly
C. thought highly of D. thought highly
14. She won"t mind your being late. , it"s hardly your fault.
A. Thus B. Otherwise C. However D. Besides
15. She pretended me when I passed.
A. not to see B. not seeing C. to not see D. having not seen