1. survive 2. design
3. remove 4. doubt
5. in search of 6. belong to
7. in return 8.值得的;价值;作用
1. Insisting that Tom______ his car, Smith insisted that he______ into prison.
A. had stolen; be put B. steal; put
C. steal; be put D. had stolen; was put
2.______ is our belief that improvements in health care will lead to a stronger, more prosperous economy.
A. As B. That C. This D. It
3. When______ different cultures, we often pay attention only to the differences without noticing the similarities.
A. compared B.being compared C. comparing D. to compare
1. There is no doubt that you’ll be warmly welcomed
2. She was so angry that she said to her father that she would not many anyone
_____________________________ he couldn’t speak
3. They couldn’t have drunk driving for the instrument(仪器) told us all
_____________________________, for her bike is still here.
必修 2 Unit 1 Cultural relics参考答案：
1.幸免;幸存 2.设计;计划;图谋 3.移动;开除;清除 4.怀疑;不信
5.寻找 6.属于;为…的一员 7.作为回报;回报 8. worth
9. pretent 10. think highly of
1. A 2. D 3. C
1. There is no doubt that the earth is round
2. He became so excited that he couldn’t speak
3. She couldn’t have left school, for her bike is still here.