1. understand and say the new words : who are you
2. understand Part A.
3. say “Who are you?”
say “Who are you?”
Good morning. Good afternoon.
Type-recorder, words cards, pictures
Step 1 Warming up:
Song: the more we get together.
Game: Memory game Showing the pictures of persons in unite 1 and let ss act.
Hello, I'm... Nice to meet you.
Step 2 Presentation and drill
1. T teaches new words: morning afternoon
Ss practice speaking: Good morning, Miss zhao.
Good afternoon, Miss zhao.
Ss learn to say: Who are you?
T gets the pictures of persons in hands to let ss ask: Who are you?
T: Hello, I'm...
2. Ss go on asking and T shows pictures in Part B to let ss get to know new friends.
3. Listen to the tape （Part A, B），
read after the tape.
Step 3 Practice
1、students in four act Part A.
2、Game: Who are you?
Let some students hide behind teacher's desk and others ask “Who are you? …”
Step 4. Consolidation
1. free talk.
3. Exercises book
4. Homework: listen to the tape, retell the text.
Unit 2 Who are you?