一、用冠词a, an, the 或 some , any 填空, 如果不需要,则用 / 代替.
1. Alice is ____ air-hostess. Her father is ____ engineer and her mother is _____ housewife. They all play ______ tennis very well.
2. He has ____ uncle and his uncle lives in ____ United Kindom. He first saw him in ____ autumn of 1978. 7. We need _____ ink, is there _____ left?
3. It is better to tell ______ truth than to tell _______ lies.
4. Will you have ______ more tea? There’s plenty in the pot.
5. There is ___university near my home. Every Saturday evening,___ students hold ____ party. ___ are dancing, ____ are singing. They make a lot of noise.
6. Get me ________ cigarettes, please. ______ kind will do.
1. Can you see the words written ________ the blackboard? (in, on, by, with)
2. She is taking the children out _______ a walk. (in, on, for, by)
3. You can choose the best one ________ them. (in, on, among, by)
4. Jack broke the chocolate _______ several pieces. (in, on, with, into)
5. There are two bridges ______ the river. ( in, on, with, into)
6. There is a slogan(标语) _______ the wall. (on, in, over, above)
7. He sits ________ his desk all day _______his head _______ his hands. He is deep in thought. (on, in, at, with)
8. _______ the help _______ the teachers, the students have made great progress _______their study. (on, in, of, with)
9. He will be back _______ a minute. ( on, in, for, by)
10. The teacher is standing _______ the class. (on, before, to, in)