( )1.-- A: ________ you _______ the football match yesterday?
--B: Yes, I did. It was great.
A. Did; see B. Have; seen C. Will; see D. Were; seen
( )2. A: ________ you at home yesterday evening?
B: Yes, I _________ with my mother
A. Were ; were B. Was ; was C. Were ; was D. Was ; were
( )3. A: What did you do last Saturday?
B: I________ my uncle.
A.visit B.will visit C.visited D.am visiting
( )4. A: Who telephoned you just now?
B: Mary. She ________ her mother was ill.
A. says B. said C. has said D. will say
( )5. I _______ to bed until my grandma came back home.
A. didn't go B. went C. had gone D. have gone
1. He _________ (live) in Wuxi two years ago.
2. The cat ________ (eat) a bird last night.
3. I ________ (make) a model ship with Mike yesterday.
4. They ________ (play) chess in the classroom last PE lesson.
5. My mother _______ (cook) a nice food last Spring Festival.
6. The girls ________ (sing) and _______ (dance) at the party.